So Kohli removed Kumble out of sheer arrogance. Is it safe to say this is his Karma?

6 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Dhoni won t20 trophy 07, world cup 2011 and champions trophy 2013. What did kohli win? :hysterical:

I may get trolled for saying this but recall this.

In 2011 world cup finals, India was in trouble and a street smart captain steps up and decided to come up the order, genuine coach agreed and rest is history.

Here in 2019, a selfish coach hides the same player at no.7. It was clear that Pant and Pandya needed guidance in the middle. Dhoni, beinga veteran was most suited for that role and  should have been sent at no.5 to guide the young players.

This kind of small things and smartness Kohli lacks.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

In 2011 world cup finals, India was in trouble and a street smart captain steps up and decided to come up the order, genuine coach agreed and rest is history.

Here in 2019, a selfish coach hides the same player at no.7. It was clear that Pant and Pandya needed guidance in the middle. Dhoni, beinga veteran was most suited for that role and  should have been sent at no.5 to guide the young players.

Dhoni should have came in at 4 today.

and india wasn’t in a big trouble in 2011 when kohli got out. We were in a trouble when Sachin got out but we know why thaila wasn’t promoted then.

3 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

So embarrassing. You consider yourself American after moving as a freshy and speaking like one, behaving like one? Sold your own nation, typical boar :p 

I am UK born, thankfully proud of both origin and UK. Glad you're happy with USA so am I, you pay them taxes to drone Pakistan :hysterical: trump is loved by india thank u USA and thank u jenab, you're a great man.

Oh...I thought you are Bhaag Viru Bhaag :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It was sachin's idea he told dhoni to go up and then he went and asked gary. Btw if dhoni wanted he could have gone early to bat today as well but i am sure he didn't. Kohli surely won't disagree if dhoni wanted to promote himself.