Lannister

So Kohli removed Kumble out of sheer arrogance. Is it safe to say this is his Karma?

Allways maintained.  All he cares about is money.

What the hell was he discussing with in balcony with Shashtri in so much animated way when MSD and Jaddu were toiling in middle.

Bosedk! Now you realise, when you have opportunity to get your hand on silverware, You dont let it go. No matter how personal your issues are. #CT17

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

We have so many smart cities being developed. Biju su joyye bhai?

You're right, business as usual, let's hope not. I think a backlash will happen we lost to a minnow team, unacceptable. Kohli ego and power must come down. Pujara as test captain and rohit as odi

6 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Dhoni won t20 trophy 07, world cup 2011 and champions trophy 2013. What did kohli win? :hysterical:

I may get trolled for saying this but recall this.

In 2011 world cup finals, India was in trouble and a street smart captain steps up and decided to come up the order, genuine coach agreed and rest is history.

Here in 2019, a selfish coach hides the same player at no.7. It was clear that Pant and Pandya needed guidance in the middle. Dhoni, beinga veteran was most suited for that role and  should have been sent at no.5 to guide the young players.

This kind of small things and smartness Kohli lacks.

6 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Poorky you learnt new word, karma. Karma is killing of many of your soldiers ;) 

Naw we got a strong USA army. :p:

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

In 2011 world cup finals, India was in trouble and a street smart captain steps up and decided to come up the order, genuine coach agreed and rest is history.

Here in 2019, a selfish coach hides the same player at no.7. It was clear that Pant and Pandya needed guidance in the middle. Dhoni, beinga veteran was most suited for that role and  should have been sent at no.5 to guide the young players.

Dhoni should have came in at 4 today.

and india wasn’t in a big trouble in 2011 when kohli got out. We were in a trouble when Sachin got out but we know why thaila wasn’t promoted then.

3 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

So embarrassing. You consider yourself American after moving as a freshy and speaking like one, behaving like one? Sold your own nation, typical boar :p 

I am UK born, thankfully proud of both origin and UK. Glad you're happy with USA so am I, you pay them taxes to drone Pakistan :hysterical: trump is loved by india thank u USA and thank u jenab, you're a great man.

Oh...I thought you are Bhaag Viru Bhaag :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It was sachin's idea he told dhoni to go up and then he went and asked gary. Btw if dhoni wanted he could have gone early to bat today as well but i am sure he didn't. Kohli surely won't disagree if dhoni wanted to promote himself.

Ideally kohli should feel the heat that he may loose captaincy but going by recent developments,there is no bcci so he may continue with his pathetic leadership skills,joke of a captain

Imagine him leading the great Aussie side in KOs,he would have dunked them as well with his weird tactics and selections

32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

LOL. As soon as Dhoni started guiding Pandya his innings was short-lived. :cantstop: Just like the match against England. Enough with guidance sh!t.

12 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

@ViruDilSeKheloCan you kindly maintain decorum? This is not a political forum. Please discuss only cricket and do not bring politics in here. People from all nations are allowed to comment in this group. Do not bring your nonsensical karma and dharma in this forum! 

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, WeStMiDz said:

Yes Kumble in charge was going to prevent us being 5-3 today. Brilliant stuff. 

he would have selected a good team at least and booted out piss poor players like KL rahul and kartik

Yes Kumble in charge was going to prevent us being 5-3 today. Brilliant stuff. 
You should not see at that miniature level. Over a period of years, good discipline and team strategies have positive effect.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli balls and brains are missing.

Not Karma but a culmination of Kohli's stubbornness and arrogance. He has absolute power to do manmaani, make inexplicable decisions and baffling selections. But when you have such power and behave arrogantly, you have to back it up with results. Kohli is all swagger but no substance. Went AWOL yet again when he was needed the most in yesterday's chase. Just like he did in CT17 final. Thanks to this idiot we are now the #1 choker team in knock outs. He is toxic and needs to be replaced.

I am disappointed with Kohli but Dhoni was said to be brains behind Kohli and got all credit for wins ,but Kohli takes blame for defeat.Dhoni is the elephant in the room.

9 minutes ago, CG said:

I am disappointed with Kohli but Dhoni was said to be brains behind Kohli and got all credit for wins ,but Kohli takes blame for defeat.Dhoni is the elephant in the room.

Why did he allow a washed up player define his legacy? Virat's aggression, bravado, bluster is as fake as his puppet coach

Kohlis bad days started ,when he decided to continue with dhoni,once he took captaincy we thought some changes will be made but he kept on rolling back to past their best oldies,he never gave proper run to youngsters and his own discretion