Jump to content
Pak_cric

Trent Boult's interview after Ind V NZ game- (desperate fake quote)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, zen said:

That CT win by Pak is probably seen as a fluke by others so NZ was like if a team like Pak can win by fluke, we have a chance :dontknow:

It wasnt a fluke - as i said on a given day any team can beat anyone

Kohli is not the captain in such situtaion.....we saw how he was panicking in Dressing room that sets negative energy 

That Loss also made it evident pick India's top3 and it game over

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Fan of a team whose team knocked out before sfs mocking us is just likea guy who faile in all subjects mocks the other guy who failed to top the  exam by 2 marks

i'm just saying what trent boult said in the interview :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

It wasnt a fluke - as i said on a given day any team can beat anyone

Kohli is not the captain in such situtaion.....we saw how he was panicking in Dressing room that sets negative energy 

That Loss also made it evident pick India's top3 and it game over

Enough already, get N0hit in there. He is far more balanced even though his batting is more like a lottery in testing conditions.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

Admin can you delete this? Lolll I got carried away in my trolling. Just did research ....It is a fake quote. 

was obvious. no team will spend time to think about Pak (except Pakistanis), esp. once it is out 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, zen said:

was obvious. no team will spend time to think about Pak (except Pakistanis), esp. once it is out 

It works for trolling purposes :laugh: Just like how u responded to it :laugh:...but this game did remind me of champions trophy .. top 3 gone in a split second 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Trent Boult: "We watched video clips of Pakistan's win against India in the Champions Trohpy final for inspiration."

 

 

Can you post the video of the interview? 

Share this post


Link to post

Pakistan is a joke bunny team that we like to slap around every time we face them,they will cling on to their CT for 100 years even though we have 2 as well as 85 world championship.We shouldnt bother with Pakistani.

We need to absorb this and go on to make the 2020s India's decade in cricket.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Admin can you delete this? Lolll I got carried away in my trolling. Just did research ....It is a fake quote. 

Are we surprised?  Wasn't there another fake quote with Ricky Ponting praising Pakistan? 

 

Banjo greenbros need to step out of their delusion to realize that they are only a sideshow circus in cricket, not the main event.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Are we surprised?  Wasn't there another fake quote with Ricky Ponting praising Pakistan? 

 

Banjo greenbros need to step out of their delusion to realize that they are only a sideshow circus in cricket, not the main event.

You know what’s surprising .... Richest cricket board, IPL, billion fans

 

result = choke :laugh:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

You know what’s surprising .... Richest cricket board, IPL, billion fans

 

result = choke :laugh:

 

 

 

Does the board or the billion fans play on the pitch?  Its a game.  

 

Difference is unlike the greenbros, people are surprised when India lose, whereas for the pakjabis, its the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Does the board or the billion fans play on the pitch?  Its a game.  

 

Difference is unlike the greenbros, people are surprised when India lose, whereas for the pakjabis, its the other way around.

People jo bhi sochay par choke to Kia Na India nay .. kiya Kay nahi? Kiya Na? Maano ya Na maano... choke to Kya hay aaj .. the new South Africa :laugh::laugh: ... itnay paisay Jaatay kahan hay waisay

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

People jo bhi sochay par choke to Kia Na India nay .. kiya Kay nahi? Kiya Na? Maano ya Na maano... choke to Kya hay aaj .. the new South Africa :laugh::laugh: ... itnay paisay Jaatay kahan hay waisay

Reaching semi finals and losing to a team that played better is not called choke....it is called being out played.

 

Choke hota hai ki  koi team sab ke saath achcha khel rahi ho aur WC mein India ko dekhte ki phir se de ek aur anda.....

 

India ko dekha aur...choke choke choke...

 

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

People jo bhi sochay par choke to Kia Na India nay .. kiya Kay nahi? Kiya Na? Maano ya Na maano... choke to Kya hay aaj .. the new South Africa :laugh::laugh: ... itnay paisay Jaatay kahan hay waisay

Bhikhari ko mauka milta hai taali baja kar hasne ka, jab Mercedes ka tire flat ho jaata hai, raste par.

 

Fark sirf itna hai, ki  Mercedes ka tire to replace ho jayega.  Lekin Bhikhaari, aur uski aukaat mein koi fark nahi hoga.

 

  

Edited by sandeep

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

It wasnt a fluke - as i said on a given day any team can beat anyone

Kohli is not the captain in such situtaion.....we saw how he was panicking in Dressing room that sets negative energy 

That Loss also made it evident pick India's top3 and it game over

My dear what will kohli do if 

Karthik is ultra defensive 

Msd only bats this way now

Pant is just a dadebaaj.

 

These are big players and they have to bloddy DELIVER when it is a knock out match.

 

Culprits..dhoni karthik pant

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, beetle said:

This.

Instead of taking control he was acting like a brat walking in and out .

My dear beetle outside in dressing room..he cannot control the match.

Just pass instructions which it seems he was doing that's why he shouted at shastri when pant played loose shot.

He was passing instructions.

Kohli tried his level best.

He trusted wrong guys karthik has failed many times and msd plays slow. Pant cant play cautiously.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

My dear beetle outside in dressing room..he cannot control the match.

Just pass instructions which it seems he was doing that's why he shouted at shastri when pant played loose shot.

He was passing instructions.

Kohli tried his level best.

He trusted wrong guys karthik has failed many times and msd plays slow. Pant cant play cautiously.

Aise instruction pass karte hain kya..?

Like a wild bull . Captain hai ki emotions ki dukaan.

Itne saal ho gaye major tournament harte hue...he should have control over his emotional drama by now.

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

My dear what will kohli do if 

Karthik is ultra defensive 

Msd only bats this way now

Pant is just a dadebaaj.

 

These are big players and they have to bloddy DELIVER when it is a knock out match.

 

Culprits..dhoni karthik pant

Kohli ne kya ukhaad dala...

Mostly  missing when he is required...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, beetle said:

Reaching semi finals and losing to a team that played better is not called choke....it is called being out played.

 

Choke hota hai ki  koi team sab ke saath achcha khel rahi ho aur WC mein India ko dekhte ki phir se de ek aur anda.....

 

India ko dekha aur...choke choke choke...

 

Choke is what when odds are heavily in your favour but you still cannot win crunch matches. By your logic SA hardly choked because they lost to better teams

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Choke is what when odds are heavily in your favour but you still cannot win crunch matches. By your logic SA hardly choked because they lost to better teams

Odds were not heavily in our favour.

The conditions were perfect for their frontline bowlers .

We had a flawed team which somehow managed to do well till now ..our middle order is weak and tail can't bat.

I do not think things were in our favour.

It was 50 -50 and yesterday  they outplayed us.

 

Anyone who expected India to walk all over them was foolish . It was always going to be a tough fight.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, beetle said:

Aise instruction pass karte hain kya..?

Like a wild bull . Captain hai ki emotions ki dukaan.

Itne saal ho gaye major tournament harte hue...he should have control over his emotional drama by now.

Instructions are passed thru the player carrying drinks or when a batsman goes to bat or during breaks. He did that's why karthik was defensive. 

Instructions were not implemented properly by msd, ksrthik and pant.

Jaddu went for his shots and he must have been given those instructions. Jaddu was about to win us the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, beetle said:

Odds were not heavily in our favour.

The conditions were perfect for their frontline bowlers .

We had a flawed team which somehow managed to do well till now ..our middle order is weak and tail can't bat.

I do not think things were in our favour.

It was 50 -50 and yesterday  they outplayed us.

 

Anyone who expected India to walk all over them was foolish . It was always going to be a tough fight.

 

 

Oh come on , you have team that was coming with 8 wins while you have that qualified on NRR with three narrow escapes  and you are still saying odds are not in our favours. Indian media had headlines " Virat vs Baarish" even on ICF we had threads team for final. People were crazily supporting SA because they want to play NZ. If this was not choke then SA also never choked.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

My dear what will kohli do if 

Karthik is ultra defensive 

Msd only bats this way now

Pant is just a dadebaaj.

 

These are big players and they have to bloddy DELIVER when it is a knock out match.

 

Culprits..dhoni karthik pant

  • My dear 1st of all batting order was wrong
  • If dhoni is good at consolidating he shud have been sent ahead of pant n karthik and pandya 
  • Karthik is best use as finisher when few runs are left 
  • how the Fck is Pant a culprit ???? He has just played 8 Odi....its kohli's fault they didnt prepare him. All the preparation were done for guys like rayudu and pant was made to sit in xam 
  • Did kohli himself deilver ??

Explain Dadebaaj ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wont make a diff....all it takes is one ball to get out 

And it takes just one batman to stop the rot, Brat isn't cutting it & that's the point! He was shielded by GG in the early part of his career, people conveniently forget that when bringing up his "great" exploits at 3 but in big games he hasn't done jack @3, he just doesn't have it in him.

Edited by R!TTER

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

And it takes just one batman to stop the rot, Brat isn't cutting it & that's the point! He was shielded by GG in the early part of his career, people conveniently forget that when bringing up his "great" exploits at 3 but in big games he hasn't done jack @3, he just doesn't have it in him.

he was not shielded....he was adjusted coz none in top 3 cud bat at 4...so no position is left

Virat is best at 3 and will always be , the reason he fails coz he lets his nerves get on him which will also happen if he bats at 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Virat is best at 3 and will always be , the reason he fails coz he lets his nerves get on him which will also happen if he bats at 4

So you think it's all about the nerves, nothing to do with his inability to play swing? Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, R!TTER said:

So you think it's all about the nerves, nothing to do with his inability to play swing? Got it.

yup

how many in pas has he gotten out to ball coming back in....very rarely he does....it was mostly ball going

Rewind ct 2017 the shot he played.......very unlike virat.....it was nerves . He played Amir on green wkt so well in Asia cup and come CT 2017 final he was struggling against him on Patta 

 

Its all about that split second - when ur ok in ur head u make right call and when ur nervous wrong call. We have been saying this for long Wc is a diff ball game. The Same eng side will smash pak 15 games straight in bilateral come Wc opp will happen. 

 

Hell no about the inability against swing.....look at his test record overseas

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

You know what’s surprising .... Richest cricket board, IPL, billion fans

 

result = choke :laugh:

 

 

 

India 2 WCs

Pak 1 WC

 

India 2 CT

Pak 1 CT

 

ASIA CUPS INDIA 7

ASIA CUPS PAK 2

 

India 1 World T20 destroying Pak twice in that tournament

Pak 1 World T20 beating 60 year old Jayasuriya lol.

 

India has won a  test series in Australia. Pakistan can't beat New Zealand in UAE.

 

India Pak HTH in ICC tournaments: 14-3

India Pak HTH in ICC knockouts: 3-1

 

Baap baap hota hai. Ab Peepee pe ja aur bakwas kar

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

India 2 WCs

Pak 1 WC

 

India 2 CT

Pak 1 CT

 

ASIA CUPS INDIA 7

ASIA CUPS PAK 2

 

India 1 World T20 destroying Pak twice in that tournament

Pak 1 World T20 beating 60 year old Jayasuriya lol.

 

India has won a  test series in Australia. Pakistan can't beat New Zealand in UAE.

 

India Pak HTH in ICC tournaments: 14-3

India Pak HTH in ICC knockouts: 3-1

 

Baap baap hota hai. Ab Peepee pe ja aur bakwas kar

 

 

Aur kuch? :laugh:

Humay to koi hope nahi thee for pak in this WC

 

Par India population = billion plus, revenue = billion plus... richest players in cricket world..bus paisay pheko, IPL Dekho...result zero hahaha... Pak T20 ranking is number 1 and we don’t even play IPL :laugh:....cant beat NZ .... aray yaar, Pakistan say hi tips lay Laytay on how to beat NZ :laugh:

Edited by Pak_cric

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Aur kuch? :laugh:

Humay to koi hope nahi thee for pak in this WC

 

Par India population = billion plus, revenue = billion plus... richest players in cricket world..bus paisay pheko, IPL Dekho...result zero hahaha... Pak T20 ranking is number 1 and we don’t even play IPL :laugh:....cant beat NZ .... aray yaar, Pakistan say hi tips lay Laytay on how to beat NZ :laugh:

Bhai T20 ranking bund me daal le; LOI me trophies matter karti Hain. Test me kya ranking hai sarzmeen e Pak ki? T20 format me Asia cup Jo hua tha woh kaun jeeta? Kahan gayi tumhari ranking?

 

Pak se kya tips lein? K semi se pehle hi zaleel kaise ho Jaye?

 

Ab trophies aur stats saamne rakh di maine toh khuss me aag lag gayi jaani :p

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Bhai T20 ranking bund me daal le; LOI me trophies matter karti Hain. Test me kya ranking hai sarzmeen e Pak ki? T20 format me Asia cup Jo hua tha woh kaun jeeta? Kahan gayi tumhari ranking?

 

Pak se kya tips lein? K semi se pehle hi zaleel kaise ho Jaye?

 

Ab trophies aur stats saamne rakh di maine toh khuss me aag lag gayi jaani :p

Yaar stats dali hay to poora Dalo na. .... HTH OVERALL ..:laugh:  par koi nai ... IPL dekhtay Raho, waha say India team ka middle order banatay Raho ... aur han Choke Jari Rakho :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Yaar stats dali hay to poora Dalo na. .... HTH OVERALL ..:laugh:  par koi nai ... IPL dekhtay Raho, waha say India team ka middle order banatay Raho ... aur han Choke Jari Rakho :laugh:

Overall HTH? Kitnay besharam ho bc! Chal tu dil chota na kar

 

INDIA VS PAK OVERALL HTH across formats: 86-71

 

Kaunsa zameen aasman ka fark hai lol! ICC tournaments me toh 14-3 hai lol minnow level; aur behen, sport me trophies matter karti hain; tumhary ek fluke WC ko abhi tak yaad karke m****** maarte ho; yahan tumharay baap ne 2 jeeti hain; 2011 se tou semis me bhi nahi pahunchay; 1999 se final bhi nahi; kuch toh sharam kar fakeeray.

 

Aur IPL ki baat hi na kar, Afridi se leke Akhtar bheekh maange aa jate hain. IPL ki ffikar chor do; pehle apne mulk me cricket khelke dikhao (zimbabwe, west indies, syria, nigeria ki c teams k alawa).

 

Hum middle order bana lenge tum pehle team banao; hum Australia se test series tak jeet chuke hain; tumhay toh SL aur NZ ne farigh kar diya woh bhi UAE me hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Aur kuch? :laugh:

Humay to koi hope nahi thee for pak in this WC

 

Par India population = billion plus, revenue = billion plus... richest players in cricket world..bus paisay pheko, IPL Dekho...result zero hahaha... Pak T20 ranking is number 1 and we don’t even play IPL :laugh:....cant beat NZ .... aray yaar, Pakistan say hi tips lay Laytay on how to beat NZ :laugh:

Yeh Bhikhaari phir se aa gaya :hysterical: 

 

Only tips Pakistan can give is how to let a handful of military jernails and kernails  loot the country in the name of patriotism.  Nobody needs that.  Go kiss some hairy Ghafoora arse, your "trolling" attempts are pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yeh Bhikhaari phir se aa gaya :hysterical: 

 

Only tips Pakistan can give is how to let a handful of military jernails and kernails  loot the country in the name of patriotism.  Nobody needs that.  Go kiss some hairy Ghafoora arse, your "trolling" attempts are pathetic.

These beggars are having a field day post our loss to NZ. Not sure why? They couldn't do **** all tournament and they have to rely on other teams for their happiness. Such a miserable sorry life. No cricket in their country, whole world hates them and crap cricket team.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...