Unable to come out of Depression

its like the Kohli LBW is playing over and over in my head and not able to get out of it. what a loose shot by Kohli playing across line and fell for the easy setup from boult.

how the fuk can we lose to a 3rd class team like NZ? agreed our middle order was poor but 240 was chaseable. 

Kohli is a very shite captain and on top of that he has no luck. 

time to fire Kohli from ODI captaincy and drop MSD.

21 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

its like the Kohli LBW is playing over and over in my head and not able to get out of it. what a loose shot by Kohli playing across line and fell for the easy setup from boult.

how the fuk can we lose to a 3rd class team like NZ? agreed our middle order was poor but 240 was chaseable. 

When you loose to a so called "3rd class team" who made it to the finals fair and square, what does that make our team? 4th class? Stop insulting other teams when your own team did shyte

32 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

Good I didn’t watch the top order collapse. I forgot to set the alarm. I wake in the morning and look at the score. My head literally started aching, jadeja’s runs of balls gave me some hope, but when he got out I knew this is gone. Has been a shitty day since then.

10 minutes ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

Horrible night for me,couldnt eat or sleep properly.Need to get off cricket for a while and focus on real life.Haunting memories of 1996 semi final,99 chennai and 2007.

As soon as I saw the score in the morning I knew I can’t go to office, worked from home. Have to catch a flight in a few hours, but the only place I want to travel is back in time before our chase, want to shake kohli and tell that arrogant SOB abt what is coming their way!

Edited by IndianRenegade

NZ was the best team in the semi final. This is what world cup is all about. An unexpected team going through. Good luck to them. But their repeated top order collapse against NZ is very alarming. Technically and Temperamentally found wanting against them. There was only one scenario NZ was going to beat us. That scenario happened perfectly. I am not depressed. We were not destined to win.

We came 10-15 runs from the target and no it wasnt absolute fair game. but thats how it is. Chasing yesterday would have meant that we had upper hand and NZ were struggling. They got whole day to strategize after putting runs on the board and we had to chase with first innings effect and because of rain the conditions were too favorable to their bowling. I think all the things came together for NZ at the same time.

Top order collapse 

Under tested middle order

Favorable conditions for fast bowlers

Having said that I am not taking anything away from NZ bowlers and their excellent fielding. 36th and 40th overs of Santner, Dhoni should have taken him as he was bowling straight. I will put little blame on Pandya and Pant as well. This bowling and pitch was not favorable for square hitting at all. There were tons of chances for hitting straight but Pandya and Pant were trying to play too square. Jadeja got proper guidance from Rohit Sharma on where to hit and he executed very well. He was the only batsman who played many shots straight. 

I agree, it wasnt meant to be. We lost.

Kohli has such negative mind set when losing. He is not a leader he has zero team building skills. He loses the plot so quickly in a Delhi minute. He can't hack **** in the razor thin margins of knockout games. If Rohit was captain we would have found a way to win. Look at Williamson so calm when talking to his players. And then we have Kohli who is either jizzing his pants or crying like a baby. This bipolar **** is the reason we will never win anything. He is to volatile and he chops and changes players. How can you instill confidence if you keep chopping and changing

2 hours ago, Reddysaab said:

NZ is a third class team? And India is such a **** team they are not even 3rd class, LOL, Indians are weak as ****.