Coutdown for Dhoni retirement.

I thought he will retire just after WC ends for us, but as of now no official words. He has been great servant of our country but his time is up now as we can start planning for next WC. I believe he should be there with team for few series to pass on the knowledge he has to new keeper as mentor/ keeping coach.

Edited by Kohlifan
Just now, Kohlifan said:

I thought he will retire just after WC ends for us, but as of now no official words. He has been great servant of our country but his time is up now as we can start planning for next WC. I believe he should be there with team for few series to pass on the knowledge he has to new keeper as mentor/ keeping coach.

I think he will retire before the next series starts. This was the last game he played. Even if he doesn't retire, he shouldn't be picked. His knowledge can be passed in a ODI consultant role in the team

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I think he will retire before the next series starts. This was the last game he played. Even if he doesn't retire, he shouldn't be picked. His knowledge can be passed in a ODI consultant role in the team

agree, but why before next series he should have retired after WC over for us. knowing our selectors & dumbo cap he will not be dropped if he stays.

Lets wait till the end of WC... :pray:

The man looked distraught yesterday. Felt sorry for him. He wanted to take it deep... Unfortunately it wasn't IPL for him to take it deep in every chase. He comes late down the order only to take it deep... Ended up taking it deep up his, yesterday...

BTW Paks had a field day on social media, especially on TikTok yesterday... almost every taxi driver, Kebab Shop worker, Warehouse worker had a message for Eindian Fans...

Edited by asterix
21 minutes ago, asterix said:

Lets wait till the end of WC... :pray:

The man looked distraught yesterday. Felt sorry for him. He wanted to take it deep... Unfortunately it wasn't IPL for him to take it deep in every chase. He comes late down the order only to take it deep... Ended up taking it deep up his, yesterday...

BTW Paks had a field day on social media, especially on TikTok yesterday... almost every taxi driver, Kebab Shop worker, Warehouse worker had a message for Eindian Fans...

Everytime i see a dhoni retire thread I look for u :icflove: sensible post bro. I live in England so I know exactly what Pakistanis are saying. We should have basic human respect for our players, dhoni tried very hard but he's past it in terms of hitting big and at 5-3 it was already over. Pant kartik pandya were never going to score a big one to take us home, dhoni if he came earlier things may have been different.