petition at change.org. Support me kindly

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You lost cause of Dhoni. Remove him and you will win a World Cup.

Win and loss in captain hands . Kohli does not know how to groom young batsmen . He wants old experiences fatherly figures . 

He kept dhoni . He will keep similar players and won’t take advise from successful players like kumble . Seen so many final losses - I feel his percentage cricket works in tests but does not work in odi . You need a aravinda madness or a yuvi magic or a Ricky bullhead to win tournaments . U should be willing to build a team if calculated risk takers not risk averse . 

Not playing shami was was a classic example - he thought of restricting New Zealand . Ganguly thinks of getting them all out - we won under Ganguly and his team - remember yuvi gambhir etc were all groomed by Ganguly including dhoni - won . Yes dhoni brought the X factor but rt now we are sitting predictable ducks . 

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

So who would you recommend as captain?

For tests we need pujara . Calm composed and will win u matches with conservative play

for odi - a captain should be there In all matches . Leads by example and is a strong tactician 

I m not a sharma the batter fan but seems like he has improved . He is a candidate . 

Secind candidate is jadeja - yes he has become a better batter , can bat at 5 , bowl well and is street smart 

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Rohit Sharma is good. He’s just too old I feel. He has one World Cup left in him than he’s done. India needs a younger player. The best thing to do would be to groom someone new by dropping Dhoni to take up the mental as captain once Kohli calls it quits. Gotta keep Kohli as captain for at least a year to see where his guidance of this new player goes. 

Jadeja needs to make it to the team in consistent bases in order to be considered a quality Skipper.

You have got a point here,feel a cool head and not a fake aggressor is required to lead this/any team and one who gives a sense of security to youngsters to prosper