India's repeated top order collapse against NZ

India had two top order collapses in the NZ tour (match 4,5)

Then in the warm up again we had a top order collapse (Kohli said he wanted to test their batting in tough conditions)

Latest is 

Semi final top order collapse

It has become a pattern. Boult , Henry, CDG manage to create a collapse at will. I mean they lose wickets in the space 2 or 3 balls.

What is wrong with our batting against NZ?

Feet movement? Poor shot selection? 

17 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India had two top order collapses in the NZ tour (match 4,5)

Then in the warm up again we had a top order collapse (Kohli said he wanted to test their batting in tough conditions)

Latest is 

Semi final top order collapse

It has become a pattern. Boult , Henry, CDG manage to create a collapse at will. I mean they lose wickets in the space 2 or 3 balls.

What is wrong with our batting against NZ?

Feet movement? Poor shot selection? 

It's similar to nzl vs India in 2003 WC .

Nzl TM neglected the signs of the Indian pace attack repeatedly breaching their top order in the nzl tour and got KOed in a must win game .

Indian TM management neglected these signs since the nzl tour ,also the practice game .Boult and Henry also showed our overrated bowlers how to bowl with the new ball when conditions are available to swing it 

3 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Not only the top order collapse, NZ has been Indias Nemesis in all of the ICC tournaments and it is seriously worrying me, on almost all occasions we have gone as favourites against them but they somehow manage to crawl their way to a victory in a spooky way.

Ct 2000 final , wct20 2007,2016, world cup 2019 ,that's 4 events where we should have won .

Only win for us against them in this period was the 2003 WC win ,that was a great win,nzl were big mouthing before the match 

1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

Ct 2000 final , wct20 2007,2016, world cup 2019 ,that's 4 events where we should have won .

Only win for us against them in this period was the 2003 WC win ,that was a great win,nzl were big mouthing before the match 

2003 is the only face saver but even that victory has been over shadowed by yesterdays loss, we were in great form in this WC and they were in a downward spiral coming into the match, but they still managed to sneak in marginally. 

16 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Not only the top order collapse, NZ has been Indias Nemesis in all of the ICC tournaments and it is seriously worrying me, on almost all occasions we have gone as favourites against them but they somehow manage to crawl their way to a victory in a spooky way.

Yeah agree with this. NZ is India’s bogey team in ICC events

Edited by vijay50