F*ing disgusted with Dhoni worshipping on SM from yesterday !

What has happened to Indian public?

how can people be so idiots to not see the reality?

Need to find out which people actually support him?

are they mostly from bihar and that area where he comes from as he is the only international cricketer from that area that's why people are so protective of him. Just a thought which comes to my mind.

15 minutes ago, Norman said:

Every effing social networking site I visit whether it's Twitter , Instagram, WhatsApp Facebook fukc even Reddit , all I am getting is the nauseating worshipping (read asslicking) for grandpa. :wall:

I mean wtf is wrong with people? 

How are they buying this easily into the thala PR machinery ? :whack:

Or are they just choosing to be delusional? 

Don't they fukcing know that their hero grandpa is also one of the reasons why we lost yesterday ? Had he supported Jaddu a little bit by hitting a few boundaries or atleast....atleast rotated the strike better , we would have fukcing won. :hitler:

Every facking newsfeed is filled with utter cringeworthy filth of obnoxious and irrational Dhoni asslicking. I almost wanted to smash my phone out of frustration at a point.  No one's even acknowledging Jaddu for what he did. All they want is their favorite thala to continue playing with those beautiful lunges until the next world cup. :wall:

Maha chutiye bhare pade hai BC is Desh mein !!! :facepalm:

P.S - I am not hating on him nor I  have any agenda against him , but it's just sickening to see his whole PR doing the cover up job and everyone falling for it. 

Have to say this that Dhoni fanboys are worse than Sachin fanboys.

1 minute ago, haiwan said:

are they mostly from bihar and that area where he comes from as he is the only international cricketer from that area that's why people are so protective of him. Just a thought which comes to my mind.

Nah they're from everywhere. 

I am from Hyderabad and I don't know why but people here absolutely worship grandpa for some reason. Maybe because of 2011 but for how many years will you cling on to that ? With the resources he had , he should have achieved much much more during his reign as a captain than he actually did. 

Winning 3 out of the 12 ICC events he captained ( proxied as well) is not an out of the world feat by any stretch of imagination. 

9 minutes ago, haiwan said:

Lots of CSK Fans.

13 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

It was 130 cr vs. 50 lac NZ population. 

We give cricketers too much importance and mindspace... importance which they don't even deserve.

Maybe forget cricket for the time being...and focus on things which are in your control.

50 lac population, that too with most of the youngster athletes going off to play rugby and soccer and the rejects ending up playing cricket. 

Bc hum toh khelte hi ek hai aur us me bhi tatti. :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Gawd those are the worst fans ever. I wish csk was banned for life after they were caught in bed with meyeppan.

It’s only the pseudo csk fans or trolls. I have seen the genuine ones even here criticizing Thala.

Dhoni fans in this day and age are brain dead idiots you find in every section of the society. It is like saying idiots are limited to only one region, it’s a universal problem 

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

50 lac population, that too with most of the youngster athletes going off to play rugby and soccer and the rejects ending up playing cricket. 

Bc hum toh khelte hi ek hai aur us me bhi tatti. :facepalm:

Apart from Asia...no other country has Cricket as No 1 sport and yet 2 consecutive world cups its Non Asian countries in FInal.

SHows the declining state of Cricket in Asia as a whole Including India

What is common  in Asia ? Hero Worship. Placing them on the Pedestal for life !!!!! Ind, Pak, BD, SL and soon Afg will join the same culture too.

1 minute ago, Anoop K said:

This 50 lac vs 1.3 billion  is stupid comparison. Firstly we have smashed this 50 Lac nation number of times.  If we are using such logic then you guys will never be satisfied  because Indian population will always remain more and India isn't going to win every match.

No we havent....we have been thrashed multiple times by this 50 Lac nation when it matters most that is ICC tournaments. 

Accept it....1.3 B just play 1 sport and that too are crap at it !!!!!

Dhoni fans need to thank Nzl for saving Thala for embarrassment. Atleast he will go out as the guy who made a 50 from a back to the wall situation and got us close (even though he was freeloading on Jadeja).

If we face England in this redhot form and on the pitch they will have in finals, they would have scored 380+ and Thala’s lunges would have meant he would be a meme and a disgrace for eternity. 

59 minutes ago, haiwan said:

Civilians(aka people outside of ICF) don't follow cricket that keenly. There are way too many other pastime alternatives these days and their maximum viewership of Dhoni is mostly the IPL where he bats like a Super hero against domestic trundlers. Without understanding the full context and level of difficulty of runs scored, they just glance at the scorecard and think Dhoni has done an amazing job. Plus there's the non stop PR about how amazing he is, how he gives great advice and what not. If you try to tell them he is several years removed from his use by date, they will counter that with "no, he is still very good and the team needs his invaluable experience". 

Edited by nevada
8 minutes ago, DGBOSS said:

Apart from Asia...no other country has Cricket as No 1 sport and yet 2 consecutive world cups its Non Asian countries in FInal.

SHows the declining state of Cricket in Asia as a whole Including India

What is common  in Asia ? Hero Worship. Placing them on the Pedestal for life !!!!! Ind, Pak, BD, SL and soon Afg will join the same culture too.

Exactly ! 

Non Asian teams have immense professionalism and team spirit. And when it couples with mental grit and tactical superiority  , they become lethal. 

We Asians believe in hero worshipping  , believing in seniority shiit etc. We taunt padosis for their jazba junoon metaphors  , but we are no different. 

16 minutes ago, DGBOSS said:

No we havent....we have been thrashed multiple times by this 50 Lac nation when it matters most that is ICC tournaments. 

Accept it....1.3 B just play 1 sport and that too are crap at it !!!!!

it is now 55-46 after this match in ODI in favour of india. The gap is closing down fast. I can remember india was comfortably ahead by 20+ matches