Sign in to follow this  
Norman

F*ing disgusted with Dhoni worshipping on SM from yesterday !

What has happened to Indian public?

how can people be so idiots to not see the reality?

Need to find out which people actually support him?

are they mostly from bihar and that area where he comes from as he is the only international cricketer from that area that's why people are so protective of him. Just a thought which comes to my mind.

That’s the reason they  are mediocre team even though the have large talent pool , tons of money in BCCI hands ,  name and fame . But the no one on Indian media or Indian management is ready to speak the truth . We get but we sow ..........

15 minutes ago, Norman said:

Every effing social networking site I visit whether it's Twitter , Instagram, WhatsApp Facebook fukc even Reddit , all I am getting is the nauseating worshipping (read asslicking) for grandpa. :wall:

I mean wtf is wrong with people? 

How are they buying this easily into the thala PR machinery ? :whack:

Or are they just choosing to be delusional? 

Don't they fukcing know that their hero grandpa is also one of the reasons why we lost yesterday ? Had he supported Jaddu a little bit by hitting a few boundaries or atleast....atleast rotated the strike better , we would have fukcing won. :hitler:

Every facking newsfeed is filled with utter cringeworthy filth of obnoxious and irrational Dhoni asslicking. I almost wanted to smash my phone out of frustration at a point.  No one's even acknowledging Jaddu for what he did. All they want is their favorite thala to continue playing with those beautiful lunges until the next world cup. :wall:

Maha chutiye bhare pade hai BC is Desh mein !!! :facepalm:

P.S - I am not hating on him nor I  have any agenda against him , but it's just sickening to see his whole PR doing the cover up job and everyone falling for it. 

Have to say this that Dhoni fanboys are worse than Sachin fanboys.

1 minute ago, haiwan said:

are they mostly from bihar and that area where he comes from as he is the only international cricketer from that area that's why people are so protective of him. Just a thought which comes to my mind.

Nah they're from everywhere. 

I am from Hyderabad and I don't know why but people here absolutely worship grandpa for some reason. Maybe because of 2011 but for how many years will you cling on to that ? With the resources he had , he should have achieved much much more during his reign as a captain than he actually did. 

Winning 3 out of the 12 ICC events he captained ( proxied as well) is not an out of the world feat by any stretch of imagination. 

9 minutes ago, haiwan said:

Lots of CSK Fans.

13 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

It was 130 cr vs. 50 lac NZ population. 

We give cricketers too much importance and mindspace... importance which they don't even deserve.

Maybe forget cricket for the time being...and focus on things which are in your control.

50 lac population, that too with most of the youngster athletes going off to play rugby and soccer and the rejects ending up playing cricket. 

Bc hum toh khelte hi ek hai aur us me bhi tatti. :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Gawd those are the worst fans ever. I wish csk was banned for life after they were caught in bed with meyeppan.

It’s only the pseudo csk fans or trolls. I have seen the genuine ones even here criticizing Thala.

Dhoni fans in this day and age are brain dead idiots you find in every section of the society. It is like saying idiots are limited to only one region, it’s a universal problem 

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

50 lac population, that too with most of the youngster athletes going off to play rugby and soccer and the rejects ending up playing cricket. 

Bc hum toh khelte hi ek hai aur us me bhi tatti. :facepalm:

Apart from Asia...no other country has Cricket as No 1 sport and yet 2 consecutive world cups its Non Asian countries in FInal.

SHows the declining state of Cricket in Asia as a whole Including India

What is common  in Asia ? Hero Worship. Placing them on the Pedestal for life !!!!! Ind, Pak, BD, SL and soon Afg will join the same culture too.

This 50 lac vs 1.3 billion  is stupid comparison. Firstly we have smashed this 50 Lac nation number of times.  If we are using such logic then you guys will never be satisfied  because Indian population will always remain more and India isn't going to win every match.

1 minute ago, Anoop K said:

This 50 lac vs 1.3 billion  is stupid comparison. Firstly we have smashed this 50 Lac nation number of times.  If we are using such logic then you guys will never be satisfied  because Indian population will always remain more and India isn't going to win every match.

No we havent....we have been thrashed multiple times by this 50 Lac nation when it matters most that is ICC tournaments. 

Accept it....1.3 B just play 1 sport and that too are crap at it !!!!!

Dhoni fans need to thank Nzl for saving Thala for embarrassment. Atleast he will go out as the guy who made a 50 from a back to the wall situation and got us close (even though he was freeloading on Jadeja).

If we face England in this redhot form and on the pitch they will have in finals, they would have scored 380+ and Thala’s lunges would have meant he would be a meme and a disgrace for eternity. 

59 minutes ago, haiwan said:

Civilians(aka people outside of ICF) don't follow cricket that keenly. There are way too many other pastime alternatives these days and their maximum viewership of Dhoni is mostly the IPL where he bats like a Super hero against domestic trundlers. Without understanding the full context and level of difficulty of runs scored, they just glance at the scorecard and think Dhoni has done an amazing job. Plus there's the non stop PR about how amazing he is, how he gives great advice and what not. If you try to tell them he is several years removed from his use by date, they will counter that with "no, he is still very good and the team needs his invaluable experience". 

Edited by nevada

8 minutes ago, DGBOSS said:

Apart from Asia...no other country has Cricket as No 1 sport and yet 2 consecutive world cups its Non Asian countries in FInal.

SHows the declining state of Cricket in Asia as a whole Including India

What is common  in Asia ? Hero Worship. Placing them on the Pedestal for life !!!!! Ind, Pak, BD, SL and soon Afg will join the same culture too.

Exactly ! 

Non Asian teams have immense professionalism and team spirit. And when it couples with mental grit and tactical superiority  , they become lethal. 

We Asians believe in hero worshipping  , believing in seniority shiit etc. We taunt padosis for their jazba junoon metaphors  , but we are no different. 

16 minutes ago, DGBOSS said:

No we havent....we have been thrashed multiple times by this 50 Lac nation when it matters most that is ICC tournaments. 

Accept it....1.3 B just play 1 sport and that too are crap at it !!!!!

it is now 55-46 after this match in ODI in favour of india. The gap is closing down fast. I can remember india was comfortably ahead by 20+ matches

3 minutes ago, haiwan said:

it is now 55-46 after this match in ODI in favour of india. The gap is closing down fast. I can remember india was comfortably ahead by 20+ matches

Don't give a rat **** about the useless bilaterals. 

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99. 

Beat us in the champions trophy final in 2000. 

Beat us in 2007 and 2016 wt20.

And now biggest of them all. :((

Pretty safe to say they have a wood over us in games that matter. 

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99. 

Forget Australia...as far as India goes its NZ thats the Boogey team in ICC tournaments !!!!

2 minutes ago, diga said:

Lemurians even on linkedin sharing Dhoni msgs...  :wall:

Yeah I saw  one about his apparent  corporate strategy theory  of how to focus on process on the auspicious occasion of his birthday 

9 minutes ago, Norman said:

They have beaten us in must win games in 92 and 99

in 99 world cup India was already out. It was an important game for nz though.

in T-20 2007, india still won the cup.

Just now, haiwan said:

in 99 world cup India was already out. It was an important game for nz though.

in T-20 2007, india still won the cup.

Yep. Sort of similar situation in 2003, when we were already through but it was a must win game for Kiwis and we knocked them out.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah I saw  one about his apparent  corporate strategy theory  of how to focus on process on the auspicious occasion of his birthday 

If  I had a dollar for every time Thala says "process". :pray:

Edited by Norman

Just now, Norman said:

If  I had a dollar for every time Thala says "process". 

In fact you hear this “process” bs from Kohli in every press conference . Hell even I saw pant and Bumrah talk about it :wall: 

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Almost my entire office is Dhoni fan. Frustrating.

I was speaking to a co-worker yesterday. She apparently quit watching cricket after Sachin. But watches IPL occasionally for Dhoni. She is not even from Chennai.

Only other names she knows is Virat and Rohit.

Similarly there are other Bong friends who totally quit watching cricket after Ganguly was sacked as a captain :wall: 

There are too many people like that in this country. Fans on ICF is not even a minority or a micro minority. I don’t even know the term for it.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Same here. People think he is some sort of mastermind or something. Yesterday I saw some English journo bemused at the praise Dhoni was getting for Jadeja's innings.

One of the comments :

In all fairness, the prime reason why Jadeja felt, & could subsequently embrace, the kind of freedom that he got was Dhoni’s eternal presence. His performance might’ve not reflected it, but his presence is enough to bolster confidence in his partner.

:facepalm:

They really don't look at the context of the game, Only thing they look at is Final Scorecard and it has become pattern, Even yesterday they were tweeting about Pant,Pandya, DK's runs comparing to Dhoni.Some pics about Cameraman crying over Dhoni's dismissal and Richard Kettleborrough's reaction over Dhoni's runout were circulating on twitter..The thing is Dhongi would not have chased down 25 off 10,He was looking for Neesham but Neesham is not Eranga, He is clever bowler and would have made sure that Dhongi can't hit him.Actually that run out was blessing, Him Remaining notout and India losing by 1-2 runs would have made Dhongi chest thumping louder citing that only if other batsmen would have scored 2 more runs, we would have won..

Present Thala can be best described as a virus or parasite. Will keep on multiplying aka corrupting people's mind without them knowing and never leave its host until it dies aka Team India until he sees it reaches bottom of the table. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Same here. People think he is some sort of mastermind or something. Yesterday I saw some English journo bemused at the praise Dhoni was getting for Jadeja's innings.

Forget idiots on twitter. Ashish Nehra and Ajay Jadeja said the same thing On cricbuzz.

Atleast Nehra  because he talks so much briefly said Dhoni should have attacked a bit earlier.

The only guy who spoke his mind was Azharuddin because he doesn’t give a fk anymore as he is not getting anywhere near the cricketing inner circle again

1 minute ago, Bhaiyya said:

Present Thala can be best described as a virus or parasite. Will keep on multiplying aka corrupting people's mind without them knowing and never leave its host until it dies aka Team India until he sees it reaches bottom of the table. 

encephalitis ?

You can't blame general public Dhoni plays to image built by Pr that's why he takes it to end where he wins no matter India wins or loses.Why do you think he batted the way he did against England to get a score.Yesterday Jadeja took all the risk and played a great innings while Dhoni struggled at strike rate of below 60.But Dhoni stayed till end that's why he is hero.

There is this movie called the wrestler. I don’t know how many of you have seen it but it is about a washed up pro-wrestler.

The philosophy of the movie is based on a poem about a clown who gets addicted to the audience applause and keeps looking for that one great performance because the audience applause can be a very addictive thing and the rush you get from it is a better high than most drugs or sex apparently.

You see a lot of showbiz guys carry well after their prime.

Dhoni is similar. He is addicted to that last ball finish and the praise he gets from it. I am not kidding here. He thinks he can manage 40 runs in the last 2 overs that is almost impossible in a IPL game leave alone in an international odi match.

He might come through 2 out of 5 times in IPL but it is a 1 in a 100 shot in international games. I think he did it a couple of times and almost did it a few more times that he is addicted to it now. He does it even when it is not required. He gets high on the praise and reputation. I don’t think it is brand building or image. I genuinely think he is addicted to that rush.

Edited by maniac

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is this movie called the wrestler. I don’t know how many of you have seen it but it is about a washed up pro-wrestler.

The philosophy of the movie is based on a poem about a clown who gets addicted to the audience applause and keeps looking for that one great performance because the audience applause can be a very addictive thing and the rush you get from it is a better high than most drugs or sex apparently.

You see a lot of showbiz guys carry well after their prime.

Dhoni is similar. He is addicted to that last ball finish and the praise he gets from it. I am not kidding here. He thinks he can manage 40 runs in the last 2 overs that is almost impossible in a IPL game leave alone in an international odi match.

He might come through 2 out of 5 times in IPL but it is a 1 in a 100 shot in international games. I think he did it a couple of times and almost did it a few more times that he is addicted to it now. He does it even when it is not required. He gets high on the praise and reputation. I don’t think it is brand building or image. I genuinely think he is addicted to that rush.

there is an another movie for you :om: 

Mr._3000.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Lol I can guarantee most of these idiots are CSK supporters from Namma TN :giggle:

My friends (Dhoni fans): **** dude..only if thala had not gotten runout, we would have nailed it!

My mind voice: Dei naaye this guy is the reason why we needed so many off the last two :facepalm:

maxresdefault.jpg

59 minutes ago, Lannister said:

This is how Modi came into power. The country is full of sheep worshipers. 

where did modi come into picture here? Modi has not done anything yet for the purpose he was elected but still he is better than any gandhi

Was a great player for Ind. Needs to do the right thing and hang up his boots. Next WC is 4 years away and he looks misplaced in a T20 setup where you want to see youngsters anyways 

Kapil Dev kept prolonging his career as well until he heard “Kapil hai hai” (similar to the popular Shastri hai hai at that time) and retired immediately midwy through the odi series vs WI. Need to be proactive!

10 hours ago, Norman said:

My entire friends Circle is Dhoni bhakts. 

If they come to know how I actually feel about thala , they will most probably break all my bones

I had called people for dinner and they started talking about dhoni's greatness.

When I differedwith them they were shocked. I had to stop my beetle mode because I was the host. B@$**%$ praised dhoni in my house and ate my food !:((

He has too much power and his pr is brilliant .He is like Putin....if you talk against him in publc...you have had it.

He also has the best photoshoppers and meme makers in his team.:p:

That spitting blood meme was something.

Most people would be in icu spitting that much red stuff.

Edited by beetle