zen

F | NZ vs Eng | London | July 14 @ 5.30 AM EST

8 minutes ago, zen said:

In a way a blessing in disguise to see no subcon team in the final .... as cricket quality could have been lower (bowled out for less than 200)

SC teams suck 

Just now, TheWall said:

England have prepared well for this world cup. Right from pitch, schedule, weather, DRS, umpire's etc to make sure they will win their maiden world cup.

Yup just like we did but a little less obvious after tieing against Eng and losing to SA in WC 2011 in the group stages.

ICC has been helping us to reach semis in consecutive WCs. BCCI+ICC will together ensure we secure 3rd WC in 2023. 

Plunket man of the match for me. Single handedly take the matches away from NZ as he did against India. Dare I say Mc Grath of cross seam bowling. Our good for nothing Bhuvi Kumar should learn from him 

1 minute ago, cricketfan28 said:

KW looks relaxed .. i guess he knows.

Yes, he does look awfully relaxed just like against us.

Maybe we have got it all wrong and ICC is changing the script.

But why would Eng allow this? Maybe the deal was to help them reach knockouts but have to lose a game either semi or finals.

Weirs **** goes around.

4 minutes ago, Insidious said:

Plunket man of the match for me. Single handedly take the matches away from NZ as he did against India. Dare I say Mc Grath of cross seam bowling. Our good for nothing Bhuvi Kumar should learn from him 

agreed , hope he bats well.

2 minutes ago, Kerberos said:

Flat or helpful wickets England has a team to beat this world cup. Deservedly winners if so.

What lol, still can't play spin, or swing, can't chase big totals,.That's why they lost 3 games in group.phase, and were on verge of being KO, All.thanks to Dhoni England reached finals

1 minute ago, Kronadler said:

Bunch of hacks...no way these dodos are winning today. Can’t believe we lost to these guys.

NewZealand middle order is better than Indian. Williamson, Taylor, Latham, Neesham and Colin aren't hacks and 3 of them are solid batsmen.

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

What lol, still can't play spin, or swing, can't chase big totals,.That's why they lost 3 games in group.phase, and were on verge of being KO, All.thanks to Dhoni England reached finals

They lost 3 games coz jason roy was not available.  Otherwise the result would hv been different.   

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

India almost lost to Afghanistan. Complete domination in a long tournament is rare.

1 minute ago, Kerberos said:

NewZealand middle order is better than Indian. Williamson, Taylor, Latham, Neesham and Colin aren't hacks and 3 of them are solid batsmen.

They sure batted like hacks this innings.