zen

F | NZ vs Eng | London | July 14 @ 5.30 AM EST

4 minutes ago, Stuge said:

lol no ....they are winning this in 35 overs.

Commnentators are saying 248 has only been chased twice this entire tournament. Bangladesh chased 300+ vs Windies, We chased 265 vs SL. 

250 could be a good score, especially under pressure batting 2nd in WC final

2 minutes ago, Kerberos said:

India almost lost to Afghanistan. Complete domination in a long tournament is rare.

That's India, who topped grouped with retard captain and non-existent middle.order

But on your point, England the team to beat...Well they got beat three times! I m.just saying there is nothing special, this isnt Aus 2003, 2007

30 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yup just like we did but a little less obvious after tieing against Eng and losing to SA in WC 2011 in the group stages.

ICC has been helping us to reach semis in consecutive WCs. BCCI+ICC will together ensure we secure 3rd WC in 2023. 

In that case we should have won the world cup again n again

Just now, TheWall said:

In that case we should have won the world cup again n again

Just cuz bcci is rich doesn't mean we win again n again. 

The deal is to let us reach semis and from there it is anyone's game. WC is now won by home teams. We are winning it easily next time unless bcci baniyas decide $$$ is greater than winning. 

Just like the SL loss unsettled India in the CT.  Here, the England loss unsettled them in the WC..caused doubts who to play, who to leave out, no real consistency after that.

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

What a boring atmosphere ! :stoned:

Looks like a test match in Sri Lanka. :giggle:

I think it is perfectly alright. Leas rowdy with no subcontinent teams in the finals. NRIs/NRPs/NRBs apni aukat dikha dete h in such games.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I think it is perfectly alright. Leas rowdy with no subcontinent teams in the finals. NRIs/NRPs/NRBs apni aukat dikha dete h in such games.

Matlab ? 

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

Its been tough watching this final, so slow and stop/start cricket

Hope.england betting innings go.gungho and wrap up.match in 35.overs

I am sure ICC and big 3 board decided this was time for England to get a world cup.

I mean so many matches are so fishy in this tournament, today nzl deliberately underperformed, never looked like accelerating