#Donotretiredhoni trends: Fans urge MS Dhoni to stay on !!!

velu

Don't Retire": Fans Appeal To MS Dhoni After India's World Cup Exit

Updated: 11 July 2019 18:01 IST

Fans are asking MS Dhoni to stick around with the team after India's loss against New Zealand in the World Cup 2019 semi-final.

Ajay Pal Singh
Read Time : 3-Min

•  
  •  
  •  

"Don

Speculations regarding MS Dhoni's retirement started to grow after India's World Cup exit.© AFP

MS Dhoni's wicket in the first World Cup 2019 semi-final on Wednesday effectively ended India's campaign as they failed to chase down 240 runs against New Zealand at Old Trafford in Manchester. MS Dhoni was run-out in the penultimate over by Martin Guptill when he tried to take two runs. After India's World Cup exit, speculations started growing that the former India captain might soon announce his retirement from international cricket. However, in the post-match conference, Virat Kohli told the reporters thatDhoni has not conveyed anything to the team regarding his retirement plans.

Amid all the speculations regarding Dhoni's retirement, fans flooded Twitter with tweets asking MS Dhoni not to retire from the game.

You Are Still Best WK,Finisher And Forever My Captain @msdhoni#DhoniForever #donotretiredhoni pic.twitter.com/VdhgkrIuxq

— Suresh M (@Sureshmoffl) July 11, 2019

We need you mahi..INDIA need you...we even can't think cricket without you.
India will not get another MSD....
Please don't even think about your retirement. Always in support of you.@msdhoni #donotretiredhoni pic.twitter.com/AyTQGy76ji

— Sarang Joshi (@SarangJoshi98) July 11, 2019

Dhoni wanted to be no 4 couple of years back but Ravi Shastri and others never agreed.
Kept searching for no 4 but couldn't find even till today. Sent Dhoni at 7 in semi-final
At this age, Dhoni was and is an ideal number 4 who can give stability to team
#donotretiredhoni pic.twitter.com/g3uPKaUTfN

— Bharat Army (@bhartarmy) July 11, 2019

He is and will always with nation #donotretiredhonipic.twitter.com/5rAolYfo6h

— Sunanda Chhatbar (@ChhatbarSunanda) July 11, 2019

#donotretiredhoni please sir please I'm believe in Number & you are truly legend and fighter #MSDlove and forever inspiring to every youth please sir do not retire pic.twitter.com/Fl9Gc8Jqj5

— Sunil Prajapati (@Imsunil122) July 11, 2019

I created my twitter account 4 years ago, but this is my 1st tweet..... I came here for one man who is the heart of billion of fans.... We can't even imagine your retirement for now. Please play till t20 WC Mahi. India needs you. Please stay.#donotretiredhonipic.twitter.com/WrsX6uQPw4

— Prem Kumar (@PremKum70119559) July 11, 2019

Thala Army :hail:
30 minutes ago, velu said:

MS_Dhoni_0-770x433.png?XVJueb0WbjRrfYatj

yesterday it was #1 trend in india ..

today its still in the top #10 trends ( #6 now )

:hahaha:   haterz :hehe:

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket-world-cup-2019/story/world-cup-2019-india-new-zealand-ms-dhoni-do-not-retire-twitter-trend-1567077-2019-07-11

It can trend forever.  Cannot improve thalas performance.  The more he play more he will be laughed at. 

Those who are defending him are only fooling themselves.  

Only more shamelessness can save him.

No way he will retire just like that..

They will give him a farewell series and final flourish, probably even another CSK trophy.

My prediction : He will be "rested" for maybe 1-2 series, brought back for a series against SL/BD/WI (I'm not even sure whom we are playing against), play that as his farewell series in India colors, play IPL as his last competitive tournament and then retire.