This green shirt guy is the best cricket analyst in India

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

The blue shirt guy ,Vikrant Gupta are big time suckers they usually come up with the same old boring bs.

People calling this a random fan rant need to know that this channel is owned by India today group and Aaj tak. It is not a random YouTuber ranting.

Edited by maniac
8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Finally you have accepted the green shirt. Come over we got plenty of more to come. :hatsoff:

Green shirt? I thought you were an “American” unless you are talking about The Packers. What happened Unca Trump put you back on a boat and shipped you back to your “land of the pure” or as salflaz would say land of pule 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Him,Vikrant Gupta are big time suckers they usually come up with the same old boring bs.

People calling this a random fan rant need to know that this channel is owned by India today group and Aaj tak. It is not a random YouTuber ranting.

But even if it's a fan rant, he made sense which neither of the other two liked and kept interrupting 

He was clear Kohli needs to go.and gave reasons why, esp because kohli hasn't won anything in ODI or even IPL :lol:. I bet even many sane fans wouldn't call for Kohli to be sacked. 

Also, strongly agree with his take on Jadeja, it's pointless to go gaga over Jadeja's innings, we lost, he had no pressure, and has Jadeja ever won India an ODI with the bat??, Jadeja should have never been in the squad.

10 minutes ago, chewy said:

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

I kid you not during our Aus & English tour I've seen these sports tak guys parroting the exact same lines after it has been posted in ICF. Credit to the esteemed ICFers.