Jump to content
maniac

This green shirt guy is the best cricket analyst in India

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Finally you have accepted the green shirt. Come over we got plenty of more to come. :hatsoff:

green is the color of nature and money. It has nothing to do with muslims let alone paakis who came few years back in this world. They just choose that color and the color got bad name unnecessarily.:((

Share this post


Link to post

This is just a rant like Pakistan fans do ,and even more dhoni bhakti. 

One thing he is right though that we wasted the last 2 years by not developing the middle order ,continued with ttf 

Share this post


Link to post

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

 

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, chewy said:

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

 

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

The blue shirt guy ,Vikrant Gupta are big time suckers they usually come up with the same old boring bs.

 

People calling this a random fan rant need to know that this channel is owned by India today group and Aaj tak. It is not a random YouTuber ranting.

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, chewy said:

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

 

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

Just made a post on FB after years :nice:

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Finally you have accepted the green shirt. Come over we got plenty of more to come. :hatsoff:

Green shirt? I thought you were an “American” unless you are talking about The Packers. What happened Unca Trump put you back on a boat and shipped you back to your “land of the pure” or as salflaz would say land of pule 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Him,Vikrant Gupta are big time suckers they usually come up with the same old boring bs.

 

People calling this a random fan rant need to know that this channel is owned by India today group and Aaj tak. It is not a random YouTuber ranting.

But even if it's a fan rant, he made sense which neither of the other two liked and kept interrupting 

 

He was clear Kohli needs to go.and gave reasons why, esp because kohli hasn't won anything in ODI or even IPL :lol:. I bet even many sane fans wouldn't call for Kohli to be sacked. 

 

Also, strongly agree with his take on Jadeja, it's pointless to go gaga over Jadeja's innings, we lost, he had no pressure, and has Jadeja ever won India an ODI with the bat??, Jadeja should have never been in the squad.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, chewy said:

The guy in green gotta be posting or lurking on ICF...THIS video.should.posted all over Social media

Saying everything been discussed here

 

The guy in blue shirt is so annoying in his whiny voice and such a chicken, not willing to criticise Kohli, Shastri and BCCI

I kid you not during our Aus & English tour I've seen these sports tak guys parroting the exact same lines after it has been posted in ICF. Credit to the esteemed ICFers.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, velu said:

whether that chick too is also a cricket analyst ? :lol: 

what she knows about cricket ?

I was going to call her a dumb bimbo but didn't want to offend @beetle ji :fear1:

 

She is usually a Dhoni-Kohli fan from the previous videos I have seen, stereotype of what you expect a girl Indian fan to be :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, velu said:

whether that chick too is also a cricket analyst ? :lol: 

what she knows about cricket ?

We celebrate India's win then we should also celebrate/side in India's losses :hysterical:

 

That's all she parroted every 10 min :lol:

 

Btw what has India won in recent times to celebrate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kosingh said:

The guy is a Dinesh Karthik fan. Can he really be taken seriously

Not really. His points were valid on DK too. You bring pant as replacement and play him ahead of DK and then he gets to play just 1 innings before semi finals. Selectors say he is finisher but he comes to bat at #5 in pressure situation. He should have never been in squad actually but if he was then you can't blame him for that performance.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

The green shirt guy is Sushant Singh he is an entertainment journo mostly does Bolly celeb interviews.. When did he become cricket analyst lol... 

     This fellow is just ranting about Yuvi and seems he wanted Yuvi also in the WC . Stupid analysis .

      He raised voice against Kohli and his kabza of indian cricket , which others avoid . thats about it , nothing more insightful analysis.

Edited by prudent_kreeda

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

     This fellow is just ranting about Yuvi and seems he wanted Yuvi also in then WC . Stupid analysis .

      He raised voice against Kohli and his kabza of indian cricket , which others avoid . thats about it , nothing more insightful analysis.

Yea only his rant against Kohli was good, else he was ass licking the buddha brigade - Rayudu, DK, Dhoni even Yuvi lol 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

The green shirt guy is Sushant Singh he is an entertainment journo mostly does Bolly celeb interviews.. When did he become cricket analyst lol... 

He made better points than the so called cricket experts like that Rashika chick and that blue shirt guy whom they kept calling "sir" and the sports editor Vikrant who is on a holiday in UK trying to suck up to everyone in the Indian team. That alone makes him a top analyst in my book. Every other channel has the same old crap.

 

It is like us hyping up Baahubali because it was better than Thugs of Hindostan but obviously when you compare it to Lord of the rings or Harry Potter it would look lame. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

He made better points than the so called cricket experts like that Rashika chick and that blue shirt guy whom they kept calling "sir" and the sports editor Vikrant who is on a holiday in UK trying to suck up to everyone in the Indian team. That alone makes him a top analyst in my book. Every other channel has the same old crap.

 

It is like us hyping up Baahubali because it was better than Thugs of Hindostan but obviously when you compare it to Lord of the rings or Harry Potter it would look lame. 

Like I said I only liked his Kohli rant, everything else was crap. He wanted all the has beens to be in the team cos experience counts lol Dhoni ke experience se kya mila. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Like I said I only liked his Kohli rant, everything else was crap. He wanted all the has beens to be in the team cos experience counts lol Dhoni ke experience se kya mila. 

Maybe I misunderstood him but what he said was guys like Yuvraj, Gambhir,Sehwag were thrown out without any respect but when Dhoni is in the same boat as a senior. I think he was complaining about Yuvraj and Rayudu retiring mid world cup to make a statement. I thought that was the context rather than him saying he wanted Yuvraj etc in the squad. Again I might have got it wrong

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Maybe I misunderstood him but what he said was guys like Yuvraj, Gambhir,Sehwag were thrown out without any respect but when Dhoni is in the same boat as a senior. I think he was complaining about Yuvraj and Rayudu retiring mid world cup to make a statement. I thought that was the context rather than him saying he wanted Yuvraj etc in the squad. Again I might have got it wrong

I don't know about Rayudu but Yuvraj retired so that he can play in the Toronto Global T20.  Yuvi probably doesn't see a future in teh IPL.  Same for Goni. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, maniac said:

Green shirt? I thought you were an “American” unless you are talking about The Packers. What happened Unca Trump put you back on a boat and shipped you back to your “land of the pure” or as salflaz would say land of pule 

 

As an American I support the green shirt team whose famious for bring out the most flamboyant stars in world cricket today. Since you have accepted it welcome to the team. :hatsoff:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

As an American I support the green shirt team whose famious for bring out the most flamboyant stars in world cricket today. Since you have accepted it welcome to the team. :hatsoff:

Bhaag yehan se ab. hurr ...amrikaan :laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shaz1 said:

As an American I support the green shirt team whose famious for bring out the most flamboyant stars in world cricket today. Since you have accepted it welcome to the team. :hatsoff:

     Jitni baar ye banda bina pooche , amriki.. amriki chilla raha hai, ab to shaq aur jyaada ho raha hai , ye to pakka fake hai

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, maniac said:

 

Check out the guy’s analysis in the middle. All the other sports tak chews are big time phattus and tow the line. This guy seems one hell of a fearless  journalist. Never heard this kind of analysis on Indian sports channels :hail: 

 

By the way that’s not me but he hit a lot of points usually made by me :omg:  @Switchblade I swear this isn’t me :laugh:

Nailed it. May be a guy from icf.

Edited by Insidious

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...