Sign in to follow this  
Under_Score

Ravi Shastri genuinely upset about the semi-final loss

28 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Time for some humor as well...to put the sad part behind....you guys know better & were well ahead of us :winky:

In what exactly? 

35 minutes ago, Norman said:

In moving on from your team's pathetic performances. 

Our team was not good enough. Just happy they went out like Cornered Tigers. This years final is exciting as a cricket fan. Cause two teams that have never won it before get a chance to make history. So just because of that I can’t say I am mad at our loss.

Edited by Shaz1

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Our team was not good enough. Just happy they went out like Cornered Tigers. This years final is exciting as a cricket fan. Cause two teams that have never won it before get a chance to make history. So just because of that I can’t say I am mad at our loss.

Pakistan shall win 2023 WC in India...will piss off lot of Indians :hysterical:

23 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Pakistan shall win 2023 WC in India...will piss off lot of Indians :hysterical:

Since you mentioned it, my dream World Cup is a World Cup that has us beat India and with the World Cup victory. That would be the biggest World Cup victory ever. People will be talking about 2023 World Cup for another 20 years.

Edited by Shaz1

4 hours ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Cricket is a great leveler my friend..there is a good possibility of Pakistan beating India in 2023 WC finals ;) . 

On a serious note 

Pakistan has good players Imam,Imad ,Haris,Babar ,Shaheen etc ...They pretty young and if Pak board  is able to  utilise them well....They can do really well in next wc.

Edited by asterix

4 hours ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Well I don’t play for my team. Its not my job to fix things its theres. So why should I cry about losing a Cup? Its a game not a war. 

Edited by asterix

4 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Cricket is a great leveler my friend..there is a good possibility of Pakistan beating India in 2023 WC finals ;) . 

On a serious note 

Pakistan has good players Imam,Imad ,Haris,Babar ,Shaheen etc ...They pretty young and if Pak board  is able to  utilise them well....They can do really well in next wc.

Honestly I think India has a good chance on winning the 2023 one. You guys are a beast at home. No way should you lose that one.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Honestly I think India has a good chance on winning the 2023 one. You guys are a beast at home. No way should you lose that one.

My point was to remain humble in victory .Fans on either side has a habit of being too cocky without realising its a game at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, Stuge said:

My point was to remain humble in victory .Fans on either side has a habit of being too cocky without realising its a game at the end of the day.

I agree with that. Cricket is a funny game. One time your a champion another time your a loser. Although I don’t mind the banter between two sides. Some just take it too far.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

They will still have Dhoni as wkt kpr and Kohli the phudu as kaptaan. Do not undeestimate the stupidity of selectors. Rinse and Repeat.

23 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Lol asterix i have been banned so many time, do you really think i care about thst, dont try to powerplay with me:nono:

But I can keep on hiding your offensive posts so no matter what you do, other members won’t be able to read it... I didn’t mean to ban you anyway. I’ve better ways to sort you type out... 

:giggle:

Edited by asterix

16 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Since you mentioned it, my dream World Cup is a World Cup that has us beat India and with the World Cup victory. That would be the biggest World Cup victory ever. People will be talking about 2023 World Cup for another 20 years.

Liked we handed you a can of whoop-auss in 1971 and you STILL can't get over it?? Absolutely!!! :giggle:

Edited by Audiophile