Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rangeelaraja

Shameless Kohli now expresses Sympathy for Devilliers

Recommended Posts

 

 

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2019/jul/13/liveupdates.htm

 

 

2:18  Kohli lends support to 'honest' de Villiers:  

India skipper Virat Kohli has lent his support to Royal Challengers Bangalore teammate AB de Villiers after the retired South African great broke his silence on his recent controversy.
    
The Indian captain described de Villiers, who was criticised for picking and choosing international assignments after announcing his retirement last year, as the "most honest and committed" person.
 
"My brother you are the most honest and committed man I know. It's been unfortunate to see this happen to you. But know that we stand with you and believe in you," Kohli wrote on de Villiers Instagram.
 
"Seeing people enter your personal space has been sad to see and uncalled for. More love and power to you and your beautiful family. Me and Anushka are Always here for you guys," he added. 
 
In the middle of South Africa's disastrous World Cup campaign, a media report had claimed that the former Proteas captain had offered to come out of retirement a day before the squad was to be picked for the mega-event but the team management rejected it. 
 
However, de Villiers, in a detailed statement on Friday, finally broke his silence on the controversy surrounding his international comeback, which never happened, saying he did not demand to come out of retirement at the 11th hour before the World Cup but was privately asked whether he was open to play the 50-over showpiece.
 
Former India all-rounder Yuvraj Singh also chimed in his support for the 35-year-old on Instagram.
 
"My dear friend and legend, your one of the nicest guys i've ever played cricket with an absolute gem of a person! There was never a chance for SA in this World Cup to win without you! It is your country's loss not to have you in the squad not yours. The bigger the player more the criticism! We all know what a gentleman you are," Yuvraj wrote. -- PTI 

Share this post


Link to post

My blood boils at this RAT. Does he have any sympathy for how his fcking tyranny and arrogance cost India a world cup.

 

This FAKE SELFISH IMAGE OBSESSED RAT MUST BE GIVEN THE STIFFEST KICK UP HIS BACKSIDE.

 

I would not even mind, if he is dropped at some pretext. Why the FCUK is he trying to be an angel or mother teresa.

 

This is ruthless international sport you RAT, you have been a great player, but this is not your personal property. 

 

The other day, this shameless hypocrite was scolding Indian fans for booing Smith trying to be a stateman. He seems to have forgotten how every young Indian kid and adult has noticed him countless times mouthing of BC MC etc etc. Hypocrite fake chewtiya

 

He needs to be fired till his brain is sorted out.

Share this post


Link to post

Yuvi is projecting here! A player should always feel pride to play for his nation and feel the loss when he doesn’t get the opportunity to do so. It is as much a loss for AB, as it was to SA. When it becomes the other way, like in India, it becomes hero worship! 

Share this post


Link to post

For virat, it’s ok he feels the sympathy for AB. But why don’t you show even half of it towards Indian fans, who went around the world to support you wherever you played? You wanted the fans to sympathize with the team, but forgot to apologize for letting them down again & again. Do the next logical step and resign!

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

 

 

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2019/jul/13/liveupdates.htm

 

 

2:18  Kohli lends support to 'honest' de Villiers:  

India skipper Virat Kohli has lent his support to Royal Challengers Bangalore teammate AB de Villiers after the retired South African great broke his silence on his recent controversy.
    
The Indian captain described de Villiers, who was criticised for picking and choosing international assignments after announcing his retirement last year, as the "most honest and committed" person.
 
"My brother you are the most honest and committed man I know. It's been unfortunate to see this happen to you. But know that we stand with you and believe in you," Kohli wrote on de Villiers Instagram.
 
"Seeing people enter your personal space has been sad to see and uncalled for. More love and power to you and your beautiful family. Me and Anushka are Always here for you guys," he added. 
 
In the middle of South Africa's disastrous World Cup campaign, a media report had claimed that the former Proteas captain had offered to come out of retirement a day before the squad was to be picked for the mega-event but the team management rejected it. 
 
However, de Villiers, in a detailed statement on Friday, finally broke his silence on the controversy surrounding his international comeback, which never happened, saying he did not demand to come out of retirement at the 11th hour before the World Cup but was privately asked whether he was open to play the 50-over showpiece.
 
Former India all-rounder Yuvraj Singh also chimed in his support for the 35-year-old on Instagram.
 
"My dear friend and legend, your one of the nicest guys i've ever played cricket with an absolute gem of a person! There was never a chance for SA in this World Cup to win without you! It is your country's loss not to have you in the squad not yours. The bigger the player more the criticism! We all know what a gentleman you are," Yuvraj wrote. -- PTI 

He think himself as don corleone / justice chaudhari.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Sonix768 said:

I can understand if he alone lends support to ABD, as both are contemporary cricketers and they have RCB connection. But why bringing Anushka in this public letter? if this is not promoting brand Virushka, I don't know what else is.

He probably brought her up cause she is his wife who could help support him and his wife personally. I don’t think there is a need to read too much into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

I can understand if he alone lends support to ABD, as both are contemporary cricketers and they have RCB connection. But why bringing Anushka in this public letter? if this is not promoting brand Virushka, I don't know what else is.

Yeah, it was unnecessary to bring her name into the scene. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

My blood boils at this RAT. Does he have any sympathy for how his fcking tyranny and arrogance cost India a world cup.

 

This FAKE SELFISH IMAGE OBSESSED RAT MUST BE GIVEN THE STIFFEST KICK UP HIS BACKSIDE.

 

I would not even mind, if he is dropped at some pretext. Why the FCUK is he trying to be an angel or mother teresa.

 

This is ruthless international sport you RAT, you have been a great player, but this is not your personal property. 

 

The other day, this shameless hypocrite was scolding Indian fans for booing Smith trying to be a stateman. He seems to have forgotten how every young Indian kid and adult has noticed him countless times mouthing of BC MC etc etc. Hypocrite fake chewtiya

 

He needs to be fired till his brain is sorted out.

Should replace "fired" with "fried". Personally, I think he deserves a bit of deep-frying. I think Deep-fried Kohli can return to his "true" BC, MC roots.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...