Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rangeelaraja

Sidhu kicked out of PUNJAB cabinet

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Kabhi Kabhi jeet ke liye kuchch haarna bhee padta hai aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kahate hain.

 

Sidhu has only one aim and that is CM ship. He is not satisfied as chhota mota minister

and that is why he joined Congress.  he knew BJP is not as strong in Punjab and Akalis willl never let him become CM.  He had  2 options AAP or Cong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Kabhi Kabhi jeet ke liye kuchch haarna bhee padta hai aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kahate hain.

 

Sidhu has only one aim and that is CM ship. He is not satisfied as chhota mota minister

Amrinder is old. He should have bid his time and made peace with Amrinder to become his political protege.  Instead he has created bad blood with the entire Amrinder faction. If Congress loses next election in Punjab Sidhu would have his shot potentially in the next election. He would be 60 by then. 

 

Its not just the ministry. Amrinder denied his wife a seat from Chandigrah.  This is despite Amrinder's wife contesting again. Wait and watch, Amrinder will ensure he is expelled from Congress or he walks out himself when he denies his wife and supporters tickets next round. The high command is weak. Amrinder will call the tunes.

 

If you watch the film Bazigaar. SRK attacks the villain from within slowly biding his time till he gains the trust of said villain. Siddhu wanted to get to CM of Punjab is a hurry. He has rebelled in an overt manner thereby causing the entire local Congress unit to turn on him. 

 

A real bazigar would have been covert and climbed the ladder. 

 

"THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PAIN. THE SORT OF PAIN THAT MAKES YOU STRONG, OR USELESS PAIN. THE SORT OF PAIN THAT’S ONLY SUFFERING"

 

Frank Underwood.

 

I suspect Siddhu is in the later.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Amrinder is old. He should have bid his time and made peace with Amrinder to become his political protege.  Instead he has created bad blood with the entire Amrinder faction. If Congress loses next election in Punjab Sidhu would have his shot potentially in the next election. He would be 60 by then. 

 

Its not just the ministry. Amrinder denied his wife a seat from Chandigrah.  This is despite Amrinder's wife contesting again. Wait and watch, Amrinder will ensure he is expelled from Congress or he walks out himself when he denies his wife and supporters tickets next round. The high command is weak. Amrinder will call the tunes.

 

If you watch the film Bazigaar. SRK attacks the villain from within slowly biding his time till he gains the trust of said villain. Siddhu wanted to get to CM of Punjab is a hurry. He has rebelled in an overt manner thereby causing the entire local Congress unit to turn on him. 

 

A real bazigar would have been covert and climbed the ladder. 

 

"THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PAIN. THE SORT OF PAIN THAT MAKES YOU STRONG, OR USELESS PAIN. THE SORT OF PAIN THAT’S ONLY SUFFERING"

 

Frank Underwood.

 

I suspect Siddhu is in the later.

 

Amrinder will have no say who will be next CM . Sidhu is already buttering Rahul Gandhi . He was one of star campaigner of Congress in Elections . I think Amrinder never liked him as he went for review petition in road rage case. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Amrinder will have no say who will be next CM . Sidhu is already buttering Rahul Gandhi . He was one of star campaigner of Congress in Elections . I think Amrinder never liked him as he went for review petition in road rage case. 

 

 

Sidhu met Rahul Gandhi with a letter and all. RaGa did nothing for him. The Congress unit is fully controlled by Amrinder. If RaGa pushes for Sidhu as CM next election cycle Amrinder will form his own party and split the congress with it.

 

Its true Amrinder never liked him. However, he hates him now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Sidhu met Rahul Gandhi with a letter and all. RaGa did nothing for him. The Congress unit is fully controlled by Amrinder. If RaGa pushes for Sidhu as CM next election cycle Amrinder will form his own party and split the congress with it.

 

Its true Amrinder never liked him. However, he hates him now.

Amrinder Singh has already said that this is his last term and we all know the biggest bootlicker of Gandhi family will be next CM and we all know who is doing that at this moment

 

Sidhu just need one thing and that is support of jat sikh population because they mostly decide who will be CM.

Edited by Singh bling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, Singh bling said:

Victim died of Cardiac arrest. Several courts examined the case and acquicted Sidhu.

Cardiac arrest, bleeding was irrelevant to the attack. Keep telling this to world and no wonder India is considered a place where even semi rich/powerfull can treat rest Indians as slaves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Amrinder Singh has already said that this is his last term and we all know the biggest bootlicker of Gandhi family will be next CM and we all know who is doing that at this moment

 

Sidhu just need one thing and that is support of jat sikh population because they mostly decide who will be CM.

Everybody says that for emotional votes. Siddaramaih said same in Karnataka, yet he is now trying to hustle his way to being CM again. Somebody like Badal Sr ruled well into his mid/late 80s. 

 

Sidhu has forced himself into a corner in both Congress and BJP. This only option is trying his luck with the lok insaaf party/AAP etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mishra said:

Cardiac arrest, bleeding was irrelevant to the attack. Keep telling this to world and no wonder India is considered a place where even semi rich/powerfull can treat rest Indians as slaves

The incident happened in 1988 when he was barely riding on 1987 WC success. His status was no more than today Rishab pant has. The other party too was wealthy so it is not a question of rich vs poor

 

The fact is the case went from trial court to supreme court and yet he was acquicted shows that he was not guily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Amrinder Singh has already said that this is his last term and we all know the biggest bootlicker of Gandhi family will be next CM and we all know who is doing that at this moment

 

Sidhu just need one thing and that is support of jat sikh population because they mostly decide who will be CM.

There are many contenders of CM after Amrinder Shingh, in Congress. It'll not be a cake walk for Siddhu to just parachute jump on the CM seat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, asterix said:

There are many contenders of CM after Amrinder Shingh, in Congress. It'll not be a cake walk for Siddhu to just parachute jump on the CM seat...

Manpreet Singh Badal was one such person who mended fences with captain. Merged his party into congress (which cost cong elections in 2012) and was rewarded with finance. He has Amrinders blessings to take over.

 

Then there is the Pratap Singh Bajwa. His faction is the second largest in Congress after Amrinder.

 

I think the Amrinder faction and the Bajwa faction will decide the successor. Bajwa too is close to the Gandhis. Suspect he might succeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Manpreet Singh Badal was one such person who mended fences with captain. Merged his party into congress (which cost cong elections in 2012) and was rewarded with finance. He has Amrinders blessings to take over.

 

Then there is the Pratap Singh Bajwa. His faction is the second largest in Congress after Amrinder.

 

I think the Amrinder faction and the Bajwa faction will decide the successor. Bajwa too is close to the Gandhis. Suspect he might succeed. 

The PSE survey, conducted by Axis My-India for India Today TV, showed Sidhu's popularity in Punjab has increased four-fold over the past three months, with 16 per cent supporting him as the state's next chief minister, up from four percent in October. In November, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan broke ground to give visa-free access to Indian Sikh devotees to Kartarpur Sahib, the sacred site largely referred to as the final resting place of Guru Nanak, who passed in 1539. But the symbolism associated with Kartarpur is much higher, especially for the Sikhs. Guru Nanak settled at Kartarpur after his lifelong missionary travels across the subcontinent to as far as the Arab world and back. The institution of a community kitchen, or langar, which broke caste, social, religious and geographical distinctions, was also formalised in the same village. According to the PSE, 42 per cent of Punjab residents credited Sidhu for the corridor project. Only 15 per cent acknowledged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and 14 per cent Capt Singh for the cross-border initiative. As chief minister, Capt Amarinder Singh's popularity, on the other hand, has dropped from 42 per cent three months ago to 33 per cent now, the survey indicated. Akali veteran Parkash Singh Badal's ratings, too, registered a plunge as a future candidate for the CM post -- from 29 per cent in October to 24 per cent in January this year. His son and party chief Sukhbir Singh Badal has been found to be trailing far behind at eight per cent, down from 12 three months back

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/hug-kar-di-aap-ne-sidhu-more-popular-after-kartarpur-1429086-2019-01-11

 

Sidhu already  has approval rating of 16% as next CM  more than Sukhbir Badal. The Bajwa's and Manpreet Badal are nothing compared to him. Even if congress win's and they give unpopular CM assuming Amrinder is not on scene , it could be fatal for Congress in Punjab in future.

 

As I said the guy is planning his moves to be next CM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Sidhu was with BJP from 2004 - 2014...he took on Kangress politicians with full force and insulted them in his typical manner we all know.....in 2016 He wanted to shift to AAP since Badals had already sunk to the lowest of human form and there was no chance of Akali Dal-BJP win in Punjab. At the last minute he switched to Kangress, after getting elected in 2017....His real AUKAT was on full display when he said..."Im a born Congerssman"...... to appease & buttkiss Pappu Gandhi.

How low can one stoop? This Haramzada is a disgrace to all Punjabis....lowlife scored some points when Imran Khan used this puppet to show his goodwill gesture towards Sikhs to see the reaction of NAMO......this Sidhu moron is a Farce!!

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The PSE survey, conducted by Axis My-India for India Today TV, showed Sidhu's popularity in Punjab has increased four-fold over the past three months, with 16 per cent supporting him as the state's next chief minister, up from four percent in October. In November, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan broke ground to give visa-free access to Indian Sikh devotees to Kartarpur Sahib, the sacred site largely referred to as the final resting place of Guru Nanak, who passed in 1539. But the symbolism associated with Kartarpur is much higher, especially for the Sikhs. Guru Nanak settled at Kartarpur after his lifelong missionary travels across the subcontinent to as far as the Arab world and back. The institution of a community kitchen, or langar, which broke caste, social, religious and geographical distinctions, was also formalised in the same village. According to the PSE, 42 per cent of Punjab residents credited Sidhu for the corridor project. Only 15 per cent acknowledged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and 14 per cent Capt Singh for the cross-border initiative. As chief minister, Capt Amarinder Singh's popularity, on the other hand, has dropped from 42 per cent three months ago to 33 per cent now, the survey indicated. Akali veteran Parkash Singh Badal's ratings, too, registered a plunge as a future candidate for the CM post -- from 29 per cent in October to 24 per cent in January this year. His son and party chief Sukhbir Singh Badal has been found to be trailing far behind at eight per cent, down from 12 three months back

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/hug-kar-di-aap-ne-sidhu-more-popular-after-kartarpur-1429086-2019-01-11

 

Sidhu already  has approval rating of 16% as next CM  more than Sukhbir Badal. The Bajwa's and Manpreet Badal are nothing compared to him. Even if congress win's and they give unpopular CM assuming Amrinder is not on scene , it could be fatal for Congress in Punjab in future.

 

As I said the guy is planning his moves to be next CM.

 

Jan 2019....

 

Those numbers will not be so high after the way he has behaved in the past few months. His ministry was responsible for the power during the paddy sowing season. The one that he failed to take charge of.

 

As mentioned before, rather than picking a direct fight with Amrinder for the past 3-4 months he would have simply fallen in line, he would be very well suited to taking over.

 

The issues with Amrinder or rather the bad blood was publicly happening since Feb 2019. It became worse when his wife was not given the ticket.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In his fight with Punjab CM Amarinder Singh, no Congress voice in Sidhu support

Quote

The only support for Sidhu has come from a few opposition MLAs, including Punjab Ekta Party leader Sukhpal Singh Khaira, Lok Insaaf Party (LIP) president Simarjeet Singh Bains and AAP MLA Aman Arora.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/in-his-fight-with-captain-no-congress-voice-in-sidhu-support-5833332/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...