Fastest bowler in Women's cricket

chanakya

Jhulan Goswami: Despite her slight frame, Goswami is the fastest bowler in women's cricket and apart from generating movement off the pitch she worries batsmen by getting the ball to bounce that extra bit. Her best ODI figures came against England at Silchar where India won by 10 wickets after Goswami had taken 5 for 16. Since the World Cup she has taken 34 wickets at 20.64, a figure that dips to 13.13 in her nine matches at home. She bowls around 120Kph

Re: Fastest bowler in Women's cricket Sure is, that is some pace. I know a Kiwi cricketer and she plays for our club. Her name is Anna Corbin and she plays for the Hutt club. Couple of times I've faced her and she used to bowl fantastic off spin. She bowls fantastic off spin and gets beautiful loop. Once I tried to sweep her hoping it was a full toss but underestimated the loop and was dead in front. She used to turn up in the boys nets sometimes a year or two ago. I saw her just at the start of this season but not sure if she's part of NZ squad for now.