chewy

Why do all other cricket nations dislike England? esp when they win anything?

25 minutes ago, YCCC said:

I get that but why bother smiling, saying good morning as most did to me anyway. I dislike a few people at work and if I see them around the office I ignore them. I dare say a few dislike me back and they too just blank me. I went to 4 India games and not once did I feel anything but warmth and a welcoming atmosphere for the love of cricket. I guess when I hopefully visit India in winter 2020/21 I will have to see what Indians are like at home...

Pretty much every Indian I observed was happy and seemed incapable of hating anyone. That is why the Indian social media persona is such a shock to me as it goes against what I have experienced with Indians in all walks of life in the real world

cause thats how 99% people feel. internet is basically the cess pool of humanity.

ok have some fun.

Read this funny American perspective of what happened in the final. Its a fun read.

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/7/15/20694541/cricket-world-cup-tiebreaker-england-new-zealand-super-over

Pretty well summed up to be fair. The cricketing world struggled with understanding that game so I don't expect Americans to, but that was a pretty good attempt

Edited by YCCC

9 hours ago, YCCC said:

They could just ignore us or be rude if they really hate us, no law against that, but they didn't, they chatted and were courteous and polite throughout. Well maybe not the Pakistanis but that's just the way they are. The internet just gives a platform for nutters of all nationalities to speak out. Fortunately true match attending fans are not like that 

pakistanis do not believe in laws. They even attack :police:. They only believe in one law.

8 hours ago, YCCC said:

I get that but why bother smiling, saying good morning as most did to me anyway. I dislike a few people at work and if I see them around the office I ignore them. I dare say a few dislike me back and they too just blank me. I went to 4 India games and not once did I feel anything but warmth and a welcoming atmosphere for the love of cricket. I guess when I hopefully visit India in winter 2020/21 I will have to see what Indians are like at home...

Pretty much every Indian I observed was happy and seemed incapable of hating anyone. That is why the Indian social media persona is such a shock to me as it goes against what I have experienced with Indians in all walks of life in the real world

People here in India hate england mostly because of their british media like BBC and guardian who is constantly doing negative propaganda against India and hindus especially. They use our traitors for this purpose.

My brother's brother lives in england and his wife is white british. He says that his british wife is very nice to him and prepares nice apple pie and feeds him regularly. He is an doctor and his british wife is a nurse.