VIRAT KOHLI UNLIKELY TO SKIP WEST INDIES TOUR

40 minutes ago, Bhaiyya said:

What times do we live in!!! Earlier we had Ganguly and pre-2011 Dhoni who would groom youngsters and make them feel safe about their position in the team. Now we have someone like Potli, who is more worried about his spot and useless tons to bash after having a dry spell for months. :facepalm:

Kohli isn't worried about his spot. Neither stats padding. He is worried about Rohit snatching away his captaincy. :phehe:

8 hours ago, VT87 said:

Hope he fail in every match. :pray:

9 hours ago, nevada said:

What happened? Did some of his video shoots with advertisers get cancelled? 

10 hours ago, beetle said:

Insecure BRat!

9 hours ago, Bhaiyya said:

What times do we live in!!! Earlier we had Ganguly and pre-2011 Dhoni who would groom youngsters and make them feel safe about their position in the team. Now we have someone like Potli, who is more worried about his spot and useless tons to bash after having a dry spell for months. :facepalm:

11 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Hasn't scored a 100 for some time now. Needs to pile up useless stats. 

Hate towards Kohli is unbelievable here.. ..one notch below Dhoni but still i thought we were 'Indian Cricket fans'.. 

3 hours ago, veer said:

Hate towards Kohli is unbelievable here.. ..one notch below Dhoni but still i thought we were 'Indian Cricket fans'.. 

Hate is a wrong word I would use disappointed. I doubt any of the posters you quoted won't acknowledge he is our best batsman but look at how Smith, Williamson and root did in KO and compare with virat.