goodbye guys

ViruDilSeKhelo

For removing couple of my threads, cricket related and without offering an explanation, PM or otherwise. I come on here because I am an indian fan and like visiting during key events but tbh no wonder there is little activity on here, some of the mods are not really mods in terms of professionalism and being impartial. This place is run pretty badly. I will find a more professional indian forum or even neutral one and I will email the Admin on here since he is someone who is actually professional.

In my thread all I did was talk about my personal experience with differing fans in the UK and from a cricketing perspective. 

All the best to the good guys on here and Team India!

1 minute ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

For removing couple of my threads, cricket related and without offering an explanation, PM or otherwise. I come on here because I am an indian fan and like visiting during key events but tbh no wonder there is little activity on here, some of the mods are not really mods in terms of professionalism and being impartial. This place is run pretty badly. I will find a more professional indian forum or even neutral one and I will email the Admin on here since he is someone who is actually professional.

In my thread all I did was talk about my personal experience with differing fans in the UK and from a cricketing perspective. 

You dont have to leave. If there is some injustice you feel compalint to the mods and hopefully they will see your point. Varied opinions make this place better. I like you.

Just now, Khota said:

You dont have to leave. If there is some injustice you feel compalint to the mods and hopefully they will see your point. Varied opinions make this place better. I like you.

Thank you brother. I will ask the Admin when I remember his ID, what is it? Mods there is no point because they don't work together anyway. One will ask always what happened, another will do what he wants. 

4 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Thank you brother. I will ask the Admin when I remember his ID, what is it? Mods there is no point because they don't work together anyway. One will ask always what happened, another will do what he wants. 

There are no mods. Only one super mod and admins. ICF is mod free for many months now.

Edited by rkt.india

Just now, rkt.india said:

There are no mods. Only one super mod and admins. ICF is mod free for many months now.

But weren't you a mod, asterix and laloo? I'm confused when did this happen. I like your posts and no problem with you :P Anyway all I want is communication! I'll have some chai.

2 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

But weren't you a mod, asterix and laloo? I'm confused when did this happen. I like your posts and no problem with you :P Anyway all I want is communication! I'll have some chai.

Not a mod anymore. Admins had decided ICF to go mod free in Jan.

Edited by rkt.india

14 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

We are all of Indian decent. If we have difference of opinion we need to sort it out but you leaving is not the right thing.

52 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

really?

From the ipl to today activity at ICF is booming

Dude it is the least moderated forum, Go on to reddit and your post will be deleted regularly, You must have posted something wrong otherwise there is no reason to delete your posts, Accept the mistakes and move on.

He posted a thread regarding ‘Sri Lanka fans aukaat’ and is now whining :hehe:

2 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Dude it is the least moderated forum, Go on to reddit and your post will be deleted regularly, You must have posted something wrong otherwise there is no reason to delete your posts, Accept the mistakes and move on.

yup

we have a hands off process. However, we have to keep legal liabilities in mind. 

Compared to say pp who have an active moderation policy, I think we are much better.

41 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

really?

From the ipl to today activity at ICF is booming

I used to view this place before years ago, was a lot more active which is what I am comparing it too. I hope for it's success again.

41 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

He posted a thread regarding ‘Sri Lanka fans aukaat’ and is now whining :hehe:

That was just the title, the topic itself was about fan expectations for teams.