velu

BEN STOKES HOPES TO PICK DHONI’S BRAIN !!!

“He is one of the best finishers in the world and it will be great to share the dressing room with him. It is a rolled that I get myself into and I would love to pick his brains as he has been successful in doing that,” he said.

:hail: 

http://www.circleofsports.co/2017/04/watch-ben-stokes-hopes-to-pick-dhonis-brain/

@vvvslaxman @The Dark Horse  @Stan AF Dhnoi to Stokes - "romba alathuku pogatahe" :lol: 

Edited by velu

So Beetle allows our all time national hero Mahi bhai to be humiliated time and time again yet me making a thread telling Sri Lankan fans to remain realistic about winning the world cup is offensive. Talk about favouritism! What favours are you receiving Velu?

2 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

So Beetle allows our all time national hero Mahi bhai to be humiliated time and time again yet me making a thread telling Sri Lankan fans to remain realistic about winning the world cup is offensive. Talk about favouritism! What favours are you receiving Velu?

bhai .. icf is infested by haterz , cant help :(( 

Anyone have recent photos of Mahi bhai topless? (no homo). Because before he had a maast body but I feel like now he's a little fat, I noticed this when he was charging down to the spinners and patting it back. He would never neglect fitness so I don't understand, maybe a loose fitting t shirt so looks fat.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo

13 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Anyone have recent photos of Mahi bhai topless? (no homo). Because before he had a maast body but I feel like now he's a little fat, I noticed this when he was charging down to the spinners and patting it back. He would never neglect fitness so I don't understand, maybe a loose fitting t shirt so looks fat.

i did search "dhoni topless" in google images and i am getting rozyln khan ki pics :Giggity: