• Trevor Bayliss
    • Stephen Fleming
    • Mike Hesson
    • Gary Kirsten
    • Tom Moody
    • Sourav Ganguly
    • Sachin Tendulkar

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

As much as I like Ponting, I rather have Moody. Has an eye for talent and knows a lot about Indian domestic cricket.

Is a calm personality and would fit will with our seniors as well as Juniors. 

Yeah Ponting although a great cricket mind is going to be too much of a taskmaster to our maharathis. Fleming or Moody will be better. Anyone other than Bewda will be a less laoda decision!! :giggle:

Edited by Audiophile

Hussey,Fleming will go with the status quo & will allow CSK lobby to have too much power.

If Ponting accepts,he should be the first choice.Most of our players have technical issues,which they refuse to accept. Game tactics,aggressive gameplay & no non-sense approach will be ideal. 

Dravid is much better off with Under 19,India A teams & NCA .I don't think he wants to be national team coach.

Ponting >> Moody >Fleming >Hussey

10 hours ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

I know whom I don't want:

Kumble - Headmaster, not coach

Shastri - Cheerleader, not coach

Ponting - mindless hatred for him after the Srinath incident decades ago

Tendulkar - has no coaching experience and seems too nice to be a coach 

Dravid - keep him where he is

Bangar - meh. was mediocre as a batting coach.

I voted for Fleming.  Somehow reminds me of John Wright.

With Fleming I see team filled with useless chuskis who just flatter to decieve. Chuskis are good for IPL only. 

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

Looks like Moody is being set up for coach.. They've already dropped him as SRH coach...

Moody for cricket and Modi for India at the helm... lol.

And Captain Tantrums/Moodswings (Rat) at the helm.

Ponting

He can work on the technical issues of the batsmen and take players like Pandya/Pant to the next level. He'll be aggressive with team tactics. Also, we need someone contemporary or someone who thinks modern. I think he'll add value in team selections as well.

I definitely don't want Flemming. I don't trust his team selection. Might end up with all trundlers in the side.

Edited by MK55
49 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Ponting

He can work on the technical issues of the batsmen and take players like Pandya/Pant to the next level. He'll be aggressive with team tactics. Also, we need someone contemporary or someone who thinks modern. I think he'll add value in team selections as well.

I definitely don't want Flemming. I don't trust his team selection. Might end up with all trundlers in the side.

punter and rat will probably not get along well. hence CoA will probably choose some kohli-dhoni stooge.

Ideally Dravid is best candidate for the job, but he won't come close 100m near dressing room considering Potli's repulsive mindset and ballistic mouth. Any self-respecting cricketer would stay away from stinking mouth Kothdi, that's why we see Bewda and Bangar hanging around.