Dhoni plans to retire only after T20 World Cup !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Dhoni as a keeper-batsman in T20 WCs has never hit a 50 despite playing in each and every T20WC that has ever been played!

Not to forget the dismal record after the inaugural T20 WC. Laughable to sight his IPL record, with all that he has done zilch in int'l T20s.

0 MOTMs in 98 int'l T20s.

Shahid Afridi has 11 in 99 matches.

People who bat in the middle/lower-middle order like Dhoni ...

Yuvi - 7

D Miller - 6

M Samuels - 6

E Morgan - 6

G Maxwell - 5

D Sammy - 5

S Malik - 4

A Mathews - 4

Most of the above played significantly less games than Dhoni.

http://www.howstat.com.au/cricket/statistics/Misc/MiscManOfMatch_T20.asp

Even Dhoni's favourite punching bag frikkin NLTC Perera has 5 MOTMs in 79 games :laugh:

Well, everyone is targeting him. Is he the only one in the team that is not playing well? Why don't u talk about Jadav & Rahul. U all are saying that he is not doing anything but have anyone of u thought what he can do from behind the stumps? The inputs he gives to the bowlers matters a lot. Especially Kuldeep & Chahal. Both are different bowlers when he is behind the stumps. Lets talk about Kohlis Captaincy. Do u think he is that efficient to lead the team with out Dhoni's help?? I personally don't think so. Tell me one instance where he won a major trophy. But, Dhoni won his first major series he captained (WT20). I agree that Dhoni has a worst Overseas test record. But in shorter format he is the best captain ever India has produced. Please don't blame him for the team doings bcoz the team means the whole 11 players not just Dhoni. If he wants to retire, he will do that without any noise. Just tell me one thing, a person who captained for more than 10 years is now playing as a player under someone who was his sub-ordinate. Can anyone do that but Dhoni did. That is Dhoni for you. He has earned a lot of respect from other countries but unfortunately he is a villain in his own country.  Thats okay. He never cares these. Sorry if i hurted anyone

16 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

Well, everyone is targeting him. Is he the only one in the team that is not playing well? Why don't u talk about Jadav & Rahul. U all are saying that he is not doing anything but have anyone of u thought what he can do from behind the stumps? The inputs he gives to the bowlers matters a lot. Especially Kuldeep & Chahal. Both are different bowlers when he is behind the stumps. Lets talk about Kohlis Captaincy. Do u think he is that efficient to lead the team with out Dhoni's help?? I personally don't think so. Tell me one instance where he won a major trophy. But, Dhoni won his first major series he captained (WT20). I agree that Dhoni has a worst Overseas test record. But in shorter format he is the best captain ever India has produced. Please don't blame him for the team doings bcoz the team means the whole 11 players not just Dhoni. If he wants to retire, he will do that without any noise. Just tell me one thing, a person who captained for more than 10 years is now playing as a player under someone who was his sub-ordinate. Can anyone do that but Dhoni did. That is Dhoni for you. He has earned a lot of respect from other countries but unfortunately he is a villain in his own country.  Thats okay. He never cares these. Sorry if i hurted anyone

Nice jokes in this post :hatsoff:

3 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

Kedar and Rahul were playing their first WC. Was Dhoni targetted for his dismal show of 0, 20 and 0 in his first WC in 2007 or were Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Sehwag, Bhajji targeted  or the disaster?

43 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

Looks like copied post from fb page" I hate those people who hate MS Dhoni":giggle:

55 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

My goodness!!!  Even Raga fans seem more intelligent and honest than Dhoni fans.