Missing components in all formats

Starting with Test

Need a back up for Bumrah. With his action i always wonder when he will pick up an injury. Shami is another injury prone bowler. Ishant may go on for few more years.  Aggressive , intelligent mindset is something you are blessed with. Shami and Bumrah are both aggressive and intelligent. We need to identify a couple of back ups with ability to pick up wickets at any stage of the game

Leggie (RIght arm). needs to be given a chance. We have to be on the look out for any promising test class spinners. 

No.5 batsman. This Rahane often flatters to deceive. Getting out at the worst possible moments in Test matches and leaving the team high and dry. Needs a very solid batsman.

Saini etc ready - no shortage of fast bowlers . Trend last 5 years 

chahar gopal up guy - three to four good ones in circuit . Not a worry 

no 5 - no 4 

lots st of good batters . Selectors need to get seniors out of their comfort zones . Juniors promoted to no 3 etc and seniors playing down the order 

I heard that Shaw is injured.  I hope they don't move back to KLR coz he isn't suited for test cricket.  There is a guy Abhimanyu who scored a double ton vs SL A with decent bowling attack.  He should be tried vs WI.  We need a third opener who has good technique. 

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I heard that Shaw is injured.  I hope they don't move back to KLR coz he isn't suited for test cricket.  There is a guy Abhimanyu who scored a double ton vs SL A with decent bowling attack.  He should be tried vs WI.  We need a third opener who has good technique. 

Abhimanyu eshwaran and shreekar Bharat