Dhoni and Kohli more concerned for their brands than future of Indian cricket

30 minutes ago, New guy said:

Both of them also talk about how team is more important than individuals, about patriotism, etc, etc. Bloody hypocrites 

That's the biggest joke. Dhoni talks about doing service to the country. He even removed the likes of Ganguly, Dravid from the team saying he needs young players. What an irony! The fcker needs to go.

There used to be a parody account on Virat Kohli's brand endorsement spree. It is suspended. Used to be quite funny.

Some good ones ..

Buy #CyclePureAgarbatties to light #MurgaChhaap Sutli Bombs tonight after doing Laxmi Puja wearing #Manyavar Kurtas and eating #Haldirams Kaju Katli followed by wishing everyone #HappyDiwali from your #JioPhone2 having unlimited free calling from @RelianceJio. pic.twitter.com/pLDRkLH06R

— Virat Kolhi (@imVlkohli) November 7, 2018

It's late. Time to have a decent sleep on my @KurlonLimited matress after switching on the @goodknightinmosquito repellent to have a peaceful sleep under 0 watt @Syska_LED bulb and cool 21°C temperature of @samsung air condition, draped in @BombayDyeing_In blanket. Good night. pic.twitter.com/FHbHXXbOOr

— Virat Kolhi (@imVlkohli) November 3, 2018

Feeling tensed due to quick wickets in the @Paytm #IndvWI T20 ? Apply #NavratnaHairOil & #DermiCool Powder to feel cool and have a @NESCAFE to relax. pic.twitter.com/Xy7K8lvXa1

Thanks for gifting me the #VivoV10 Smart Phone having dual front Camera & Selfie Flash, The picture quality where I am wearing #Manyavar kurta & #Lenskart Glasses looks awesome. The terrace railing painted white with @Nerolac_Paints also is clearly visible. https://t.co/7i1dSmkfon

Thanks to wife for best bday ever. She wore the dress bought from @Zara, made me wear #Manyavar Kurta, took me to #HotelOrchid in our new #MahindraMarrazo & told me to cut d cake ordered from #Monginis while she was clicking pics from #VivoV7Pro while singing #HappyBirthdayVirat. pic.twitter.com/pvdo3wV8qm

1 hour ago, NameGoesHere said:

If they continue to stick together in this dismal fashion we'll have to have a name for this power couple:  Dhoni Kohli.

Try that in Rajasthani or Gujarati.  

O maari jaan dhoko dey gayi.

If Kohli was Khali then it would have been DhoKha.

17 hours ago, BERGKAMP said:

imo

They know there is a raft of big talent coming through that could strengthen the team, but they have plotted together to keep them out as long as possible so their own brands remain the biggest and most valuable

Their first priority now is to squeeze out every penny possible from ads/marketing in the time they have left in the game and second it is what is good for the team

Ass licker Shastri has been the perfect foil for them as he also doesn't really give a * about the team, just power and status

If Dhoni was more concerned about his 'brand' he would not risk it by prolonging his career.  

I believe he should have retired from int'l cricket more than a year ago, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to vomit trash.  

1 hour ago, philcric said:

There used to be a parody account on Virat Kohli's brand endorsement spree. It is suspended. Used to be quite funny.

Some good ones ..

Buy #CyclePureAgarbatties to light #MurgaChhaap Sutli Bombs tonight after doing Laxmi Puja wearing #Manyavar Kurtas and eating #Haldirams Kaju Katli followed by wishing everyone #HappyDiwali from your #JioPhone2 having unlimited free calling from @RelianceJio. pic.twitter.com/pLDRkLH06R

It's late. Time to have a decent sleep on my @KurlonLimited matress after switching on the @goodknightinmosquito repellent to have a peaceful sleep under 0 watt @Syska_LED bulb and cool 21°C temperature of @samsung air condition, draped in @BombayDyeing_In blanket. Good night. pic.twitter.com/FHbHXXbOOr

Feeling tensed due to quick wickets in the @Paytm #IndvWI T20 ? Apply #NavratnaHairOil & #DermiCool Powder to feel cool and have a @NESCAFE to relax. pic.twitter.com/Xy7K8lvXa1

Thanks for gifting me the #VivoV10 Smart Phone having dual front Camera & Selfie Flash, The picture quality where I am wearing #Manyavar kurta & #Lenskart Glasses looks awesome. The terrace railing painted white with @Nerolac_Paints also is clearly visible. https://t.co/7i1dSmkfon

Thanks to wife for best bday ever. She wore the dress bought from @Zara, made me wear #Manyavar Kurta, took me to #HotelOrchid in our new #MahindraMarrazo & told me to cut d cake ordered from #Monginis while she was clicking pics from #VivoV7Pro while singing #HappyBirthdayVirat. pic.twitter.com/pvdo3wV8qm

I loved that Guy/Girl. He regularly used to take a piss at Kohli's toxic love for brand promotion. 

2 hours ago, philcric said:

Some good ones ..

account suspended ?