Top Gun Maverick 2020 Trailer

LordPrabhzy

10 hours ago, sandeep said:

Never seen the original - worth a watch or dated now?

It's a good film, not the deepest of storylines but the aerial cinematography is still great today. It's really refreshing to see real planes being used compared to the cgi overload we have today. I fantasised about becoming a fighter pilot after watching it!

The new trailer looks good, lots of throwbacks to the original. However, Does the navy/air force allow people in their late 50s to still fly such high performance planes?

I haven't been to a cinema for over 2 years now but will surely go for this. It's something to be experienced on the big screen.

8 hours ago, Ranvir said:

It's a good film, not the deepest of storylines but the aerial cinematography is still great today. It's really refreshing to see real planes being used compared to the cgi overload we have today. I fantasised about becoming a fighter pilot after watching it!

among the recent movies , MI - Fallout has got damn good aerial cinematography  ( last 40-45 mins ) .. i have   slight acrophobia , and i got a feel that i am flying with the characters :fear: