New Trailers thread

coffee_rules

Damn that bloody good

Lekin Yashraj ka trailer humesha acha hota aur film bakwaas, n Sidharth anand is the director who has made damn shitty films.....so hopes are low .

This tiger shroff has only stock of 4 expression nothing beyond it, hrithik will eat him alive in this......lucky for him these kind of films will never expose his lack of acting skills 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Damn that bloody good

Lekin Yashraj ka trailer humesha acha hota aur film bakwaas, n Sidharth anand is the director who has made damn shitty films.....so hopes are low .

This tiger shroff has only stock of 4 expression nothing beyond it, hrithik will eat him alive in this......lucky for him these kind of films will never expose his lack of acting skills 

Bloody good? 

What's so original about it? 

Looks to me that they mashed Bond/Bourne/Hunt all in one and concocted this bland khichdi with a desi touch. Even the soundtrack seems copied/plagiarized.

No wonder Bollywood is considered a laughing stock if such joke of films are considered 'bloody good'. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Bloody good? 

What's so original about it? 

Why does everything have to be original ? Cant it be fun without being original 

Looks to me that they mashed Bond/Bourne/Hunt all in one and concocted this bland khichdi with a desi touch. Even the soundtrack seems copied/plagiarized.

U hvent seen the film to state its mashed

Everyone takes inspiration form here n there

N do u read the 1st or even after that....where i clearly wrote the director has been quite **** so obv he lacks talent n he ll resort to such things

No wonder Bollywood is considered a laughing stock if such joke of films are considered 'bloody good'. 

again did u read that i wrote trailer is good .........doesnt mean im saying film wud be good....i knw it ll be **** 

Trailer editing is a diff art ....in terms of trailer its bloody good 

Even many horrible films have had great trailers 

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why does everything have to be original ? Cant it be fun without being original 

Oh yes it can be fun even with a rehashed content if the director knows what he's doing. Sadly with Bollywood it isn't the case if history is anything to go by. 

U hvent seen the film to state its mashed

Everyone takes inspiration form here n there

N do u read the 1st or even after that....where i clearly wrote the director has been quite **** so obv he lacks talent n he ll resort to such things

I don't need to see a bollyshyte anymore to form my judgement on such films. Been fed enough of this junk since childhood to know a worthless crap when I see one. 

again did u read that i wrote trailer is good .........doesnt mean im saying film wud be good....i knw it ll be **** 

Trailer editing is a diff art ....in terms of trailer its bloody good 

Even many horrible films have had great trailers 

Even in terms of trailer it looks quite dumb with same old formula regurgitated to cater to its dumb audiences who would lap it up as omg how bloody good it is. 

Lol what a joke 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Damn that bloody good

Siddharth is better than most..makes harmless fun..

Salaam Namaste

Ta ra rum pump

Bachna ae haseeno

Anjana anjani

Bang bang

None were outrageously bad..if watching on a lazy Saturday/Sunday noon.

12 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Siddharth is better than most..makes harmless fun..

Salaam Namaste

Ta ra rum pump

Bachna ae haseeno

Anjana anjani

Bang bang

None were outrageously bad..if watching on a lazy Saturday/Sunday noon.

Anjaana anjaani was one if the shittiest i have seen. Bang bang also quite bad

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Oh yes it can be fun even with a rehashed content if the director knows what he's doing. Sadly with Bollywood it isn't the case if history is anything to go by. 

Same bollywood makes a gully boy n andhadhun as well 

Every industry makes pot boilers 

I don't need to see a bollyshyte anymore to form my judgement on such films. Been fed enough of this junk since childhood to know a worthless crap when I see one. 

So ur saying u have never seen a good bollywood film . 

Even in terms of trailer it looks quite dumb with same old formula regurgitated to cater to its dumb audiences who would lap it up as omg how bloody good it is. 

Lol what a joke 

What did u expect from the trailer that it be interstellar . 

Such films are suppouse to be dumb mindless fun

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Anjaana anjaani was one if the shittiest i have seen. Bang bang also quite bad

See the thing is i didn't pay for these...watched at the comfort of my home on a lazy Saturday noon with someone along my side :winky:

Edited by WC2011INDIA

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Same bollywood makes a gully boy n andhadhun as well 

Every industry makes pot boilers 

So ur saying u have never seen a good bollywood film . 

What did u expect from the trailer that it be interstellar . 

Such films are suppouse to be dumb mindless fun

Andhadhun was an anamoly. Fantastic movie.

Gully boy was an entertaining movie but not a masterpiece lol. It was just an Indianized version of that Eminem movie. Watching some of those poser hip hop rappers was cringe. I was entertained that’s about it.