Do you care if Dhoni retires now or not?

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

World Cup is done. Damage has been done.

Dhoni will definitely not play next WC.

Pant is in the middle of things and will be ready by 2023.

Given these, Do you really care if Dhoni retires now or not?

Who said so? Dhoni hasn't said so... at least as of now.

2 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

World Cup is done. Damage has been done.

Dhoni will definitely not play next WC.

Pant is in the middle of things and will be ready by 2023.

Given these, Do you really care if Dhoni retires now or not?

As long as he is not allowed in indian playing xi no one cares...

I do since it's insulting to us fans seeing the man play his little games manipulating the cricket fraternity and masses alike. 

This could have huge ramifications for the future and if not checked would definitely lead to rise of more factionalism and internal dissensions in the dressing room . 

It's infuriating to watch andh bhakts on social media and real life blathering Dhoni chalisa with no regard for team interests whatsoever. 

His PR machinery has sickened me to the core and I can't even begin to describe how much I despise this low life who is hell bent on destroying Indian cricket from within. 

So Yes. I do care. 

This whole Dhoni retiring saga is no different than what happened when sachin wasnt leaving and was worst when saurav hung on to his captaincy. In the end all had to leave and so will Dhoni. 

By the way once Dhoni leaves next focus of our conspiracy loving fans would be virat his captaincy. We need a punching bag. 

Edited by jf1gp_1
5 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

This whole Dhoni retiring saga is no different than what happened when sachin wasnt leaving and was worst when saurav hung on to his captaincy. In the end all had to leave and so will Dhoni. 

By the way once Dhoni leaves next focus of our conspiracy loving fans would be virat his captaincy. We need a punching bag. 

Sachin andh bhakts were probably worse, plus the fact that their were so many of them...to the people troll-voting me in other threads, back then also we felt  the same abt Sachin the way you are feeling now about dhongi.

Edited by randomGuy
3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Sachin andh bhakts were probably worse, plus the fact that their were so many of them...to the people troll-voting me in other threads, back then also we felt  the same abt Sachin the way you are feeling now about dhongi.

Dont bother about troll votes  to many 15 yr old school girl on this forum going through pubescent