India vs WI Tour Squad Announced

Rat and bewda does it again.

Eashwaran,Gill sabotaged.

Looks like rohit chickened out and took the deal,saved his test career by giving up any hopes of ODI captaincy.Big time racket led by rat-bewda combo with silent backing from territorial army commander.Kl rahul still first choice opener in tests,wow.Didn't even take a replacement like eashwaran or panchal.ffs.Jadhav and pandey playing over gill.

How come Agarwal does not get a chance while KL Rahul does in LOI? I don't think Gill will get chance anytime soon, not at least before 2023. If he performs now there will be pressure on incumbents who are not sure or 2023. Hence it makes sense to leave him and Mayank out of squad.

Guys - Don't crib please. The greatest c..... are we , the supporters. The more we follow and glorify these guys, the more they mint money backed behind the scenes by powerful groups with financial interest. Stop watching Indian cricket team, it may rectify it's path after few years.

Declaration - I am not going to view a single minute of this series.

Plenty wrong with this squad 

• Kohli is still LOI captain 
  • Mayank get dropped without playing a game, Gill gets dropped after playing 2 games and then they say we are not able to find players. 
  • Jadhav is still there 
  • Rohit in test cricket 
  • Umesh yadav selected for any test outside India 
  • Krunal, washington, Jadeja, chahar so many spinners for t20 in that small USA ground 
  • Manish pandey, jadeja in t20 squad

Looking at how the same recycled players are there in the squad I almost feel sorry for DK for missing out.. LOL..

I thought this squad would have lot of youngsters and new exciting talent but still we have Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli at the top 3 and in T20 no less.. :facepalm:

28 minutes ago, chewy said:

- Hardik Pandya as usual missing from these bilaterals from lame injury excuse, thus guy needs to play more cricket esp ODIs and Tests

hows it excuse?? we all saw he got injured while playing Ind-Nz game and yet he put in all to complete his quota of overs

Per MSK, Pant is the new keeper across all formats and it will remain same going forward. Shaw,shankar, hardik are injured. Bumrah rested. Gill he said will be in squad soon meaning he isnt ready, to be fair he didnt look ready for international cricket in NZ. My guess is they will bring in people in India to ease them into international cricket.  

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hows it excuse?? we all saw he got injured while playing Ind-Nz game and yet he put in all to complete his quota of overs

Well excuse is abit harsh, but more frustration, a groin injury,.give or take.should.take max 6 wks to heal, so he should be able to play part of WI tour.

Prior to WC he missed so many India ODIs and Tests, he needs more game.time to.develop.his game.to.next level. 

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

Well excuse is abit harsh, but more frustration, a groin injury,.give or take.should.take max 6 wks to heal, so he should be able to play part of WI tour.

After that u need to get match fit as well 

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

Prior to WC he missed so many India ODIs and Tests, he needs more game.time to.develop.his game.to.next level. 

yea its frustating for cricketers themselves but happens.....some times such phase comes. Kl had few years back, shaw is getting injured again n again. Pandya has played for sometime now so it was going to happen ....his work load a lot