India’s best chokers

Let’s document our greatest chokers - bowlers and batters given we are the new South Africa and I don’t see us winning much unless brat is stripped off captaincy 

no 1 - he is a man no he is a machine no he is a choking machine 

the epitome of choking perfection in Loi- he has mastered it to perfection 

evidence - ct finals , t20 finals and wc sf times 2 ! 

He beats his bromance Thala handsomely and follows the process - talk up , keep youngsters out , create fear in team and praise opponents after being *ed in ass 

no 2 - he is a legend no he is a superhuman no he is a god and we are his subjects thankful to his service 

he has perfected the art of chokchasing - u don’t surrender till the over 50 . Oppositionshave cancelled their evening movie excursions as they know they will be in field till over no 50 but they have been assured of a win just by his mere presence , he ensures that the graph of asking run rate keeps going higher like Pakistani inflation but his god like presence akin to Imran Khans Demi god status will ensure that fans are optimistic till the last ball. 

He can tuk tuk away the worlds best bowlers and his fans appreciate his ability to hit sixes off trundlers 

no 3 

this former captain turned fixer turned politician was the chokers delight . He would make u believe he is patriotic , his flicks were silken but alas - cometh the hour , goneth the man . My mid 80s soul can’t remember a single knock of value ! Yet he managed to be the captain of this great nation for a long time and then accused it of being biased cos of his religion ! 

No 4 

he is a man he is a con he is a supercon 

known as the original tuk tuk, he is the biggest salesman the game has ever seen

he can bamboozle u with his words , slow left arm spin - claim to fame with a 85 championship - he has pretty much laid down the foundation for all our chokers 

win one important series 

bask in that glory for eternity 

block others with your political acumen 

use ur usp - looks , army, actress etc to hypnotize Indians who naively fall for the same trap again and again 

no 5 

he is a maratha warrior , he is not a bits and pieces player , he is not the worse commentator , he is best mumbai offered in the 90s after aila 

this great player was the ultimate representative of the indian penchant for mediocrity - he has brought that now to the commentary field as well 

I hope we can add new players performances to this thread - staring West Indies india series . 

The choker want to play full series to boost stats 

4 hours ago, mani sha said:

Let’s document our greatest chokers - bowlers and batters given we are the new South Africa and I don’t see us winning much unless brat is stripped off captaincy 

He beats his bromance Thala handsomely and follows the process - talk up , keep youngsters out , create fear in team and praise opponents after being *ed in ass 

no 2 - he is a legend no he is a superhuman no he is a god and we are his subjects thankful to his service 

he has perfected the art of chokchasing - u don’t surrender till the over 50 . Oppositionshave cancelled their evening movie excursions as they know they will be in field till over no 50 but they have been assured of a win just by his mere presence , he ensures that the graph of asking run rate keeps going higher like Pakistani inflation but his god like presence akin to Imran Khans Demi god status will ensure that fans are optimistic till the last ball. 

He can tuk tuk away the worlds best bowlers and his fans appreciate his ability to hit sixes off trundlers 

no 3 

this former captain turned fixer turned politician was the chokers delight . He would make u believe he is patriotic , his flicks were silken but alas - cometh the hour , goneth the man . My mid 80s soul can’t remember a single knock of value ! Yet he managed to be the captain of this great nation for a long time and then accused it of being biased cos of his religion ! 

No 4 

known as the original tuk tuk, he is the biggest salesman the game has ever seen

he can bamboozle u with his words , slow left arm spin - claim to fame with a 85 championship - he has pretty much laid down the foundation for all our chokers 

win one important series 

use ur usp - looks , army, actress etc to hypnotize Indians who naively fall for the same trap again and again 

no 5 

he is a maratha warrior , he is not a bits and pieces player , he is not the worse commentator , he is best mumbai offered in the 90s after aila 

this great player was the ultimate representative of the indian penchant for mediocrity - he has brought that now to the commentary field as well 

I hope we can add new players performances to this thread - staring West Indies india series . 

Kohli is not a choker in T20.

6 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Sachin of 90s with kohli's team would have made india as dominant as the aussies, the greatest player in the history of the game

He was very good surrounded by shastri , Manju , azhar in an era when bowling was pretty mediocre yet india was a horrible team and he shone 

yes he was a great player but things changed on lords when Ganguly and Dravid played that awesome partnership - saw a new india emerge with them . Also came yuvi and Zaheer and then team changed .

to me dravid and kapil were the greatest player after Gavaskar india produced - tendulkar and Zaheer and yuvi fall in third place

to Tendulkar credit , he played selfish only for a few games - if he had retired on time I would have more respect for him . Also post retirement t Dravid continues to contribute - 

34 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Lol dravid and gavaskar combined are still less than tendulkar, tendulkar is not just the greatest player india produced, he is the greatest player to have played this game.

Idiots like you should stop watching cricket if you rate dravid "with average of 20 in sa, average of 30 in sl and average in 20s in australia when warne and mcgrath played" greater the tendulkar. 

Sir 

you truly are a genius and god bless u . Launching a personal attack for an opinion is perhaps the hallmark of smart people like you . 

I follow dravid as a role model . Play as per team needs . Adapt . Evolve . Be called the wall. And stay humble . And pay taxes .. not ask for Ferrari exemption . And retire at first sign of decline . 

Hope u can reflect back on your statement

i prefer Dravid and Kumble as our role models . Don’t deny that Tendulkar was very good - but don’t think he was the greatest . 

regards

humble person 

Edited by mani sha
56 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

exactly.

Carry on guys - not much difference between dhoni bhakts and you . Can’t respect or allow others to breathe , think that theirs is the best opinion and only correct version of truth .

You can attack me personally just like many people attacked me when i said boo dhoni boo- 

Your heroworship is justified if your idol won u five world cups .. or won u test series abroad 

You sir , by choosing to launch personal attacks are displaying your class as an individual . Nothing different between u and intolerant mullahs who issue fatwas! 

Sorry buddy, I cannot idealize Sachin Tendulkar not just cos he didn’t win us away test series - but also cos as a person he displayed traits which are perhaps questionable - 

even now he will cool off his heels in lords while my idol coaches the next gen of india’s cricketers . 

7 hours ago, Insidious said:

Kohli is not a choker in T20.

Yes, the only format he doesn't choke in to some extent is the hit-and-giggle version. Even there, he lacks an extra gear and will be useless in chasing targets above 180. we will probably see this statement verified in WT20

kohli  has  quite  a  few  documented  choking  issue  now,  good  thing  he  was  part  of  a  wc  cup  winning  team  ,thanks  to  thala  ,cause he is not winning  one  on  his own  as long as he  is adamant to captain,tough luck  to fans.  

2 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

I am confused , who is no1 is it kohli or hitman ?

Can't believe that someone cannot decipher who could be this described person be. Offcourse it is RAT.  

Edited by sarcastic
10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Kohli has to fix his test match choking in 4th innings. Getting out to guys like Moeen Ali.

Kohli had 3 wonderful chances to mark his mantle as a test great forever this year ,1st that 200 chase in Cape town ,2md that 190 chase in England, 3rd that 240 chase in England. 

In all these chase ,he looked good and in control till he gifted his wkt away ,he should have won at least 1 match to showcase his mental strength ! But he choked as usual .

This Is becoming a habit for him nowadays 

KOhli shouldnt be batting at no. 3. All it takes is one wicket in important game and Kohli succumbs. Most people who thinks Kohli is a legend is mostly down to his Malinga lashing.

Kohli can not play spin, Kohli can not play left arm pace against new ball or little swing, We desreve a better number 3. Someone like Pujara/Dravid, but a touch better in strike rate. Anything less than a wall is recipe for dister in allmost every important knockout pressure games.

T20 is different. You are aware that someone will come after you and hit just 2 overs and game is done. odi despite in t20 mode still needs 10+ overs of serious hitting.

Edited by mishra
1 hour ago, Sandeep99 said:

Kohli is the biggest choker India ever witnessed. Sachin was NOT a choker. He was hard done by his teammates more often than not. Gavaskar is the second biggest chtya ever known in Indian cricket. Only Ravi Shastri tops him. Not to forget the fraud Manjrekar.

STill. Have respect for Sunil - player without helmet in an era of West Indies greats . And scored . As a test match h player he was good 

manjrekar kohli shastri all in top 5 above with azar and Dhoni 

feel bad for dhoni though - destroyed his legacy . Should have retired two years ago but greed knows no bound 

On 7/21/2019 at 2:25 PM, mani sha said:

Kohli was the highest scorer in 2013 CT final 

The only t20 final he has played he made 77 

On 7/21/2019 at 2:25 PM, mani sha said:

no 3 

No 4 

win one important series 

no 5 

You left out the biggest choker in Indian cricket. The one who scores 175 runs but can't get the team to win the game and fall short by 3 runs. The man who batted in ODI cricket at no.4 in England when the ball seams but in flat tracks opens but doesnt take strike first ball because his choking abilities will be for the world to see. He also has the habit of choking on his fingernails. The same guy who batted brilliantly for a centuries but couldn't tolerate back pain for a few more minutes and finish the game in a test match in Chennai (his favorite ground) against his archrivals. He went 4,4,Out. Same guy who scored a century with 77 strike rate when the rest of the team batted over 100 SR in 2012 against a minnow on a flat track. His 100th century is known for his selfishness and most importantly for losing to a minnow side.