Which are the Best TV/Web series characters you have seen ?

Ankit_sharma03

On 7/25/2019 at 1:28 AM, Cricketics said:

George and Kramer from Seinfeld. They played second fiddle but actually ran the best ever sitcom for many years. No comparisson

SeinfeldGeorgeandKramerNewRoles.jpg

No they didnt play second fiddle.

George and Jerry's parents and Newman played second fiddle.

10 hours ago, Norman said:

Andrew scott  as James Moriarty in BBC's Sherlock.  :hatsoff:

Matt le Blanc as Joey in FRIENDS.

Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta in Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Started off initially disliking almost everyone in 99 apart from Capt. Holt. However, a couple of seasons in, I started liking most people. And now, I am a huge fan of all the cast members except for Gina (who I still can't stand.. sorry) and Boyle (but only at certain times). the rest are amazing: jake, holt, terry, amy, rosa, and of course scully & hitchcock.

6 hours ago, Vijy said:

Started off initially disliking almost everyone in 99 apart from Capt. Holt. However, a couple of seasons in, I started liking most people. And now, I am a huge fan of all the cast members except for Gina (who I still can't stand.. sorry) and Boyle (but only at certain times). the rest are amazing: jake, holt, terry, amy, rosa, and of course scully & hitchcock.

Gina and Boyle are actually my favourites. But I can't stand Amy and Rosa for some reason. :dontknow:

16 hours ago, Vijy said:

Andy Samberg on SNL was pure gold. 

I second walter white as well. I had given up watching Breaking bad few years ago after 2-3 episodes of season 3 as well. After the horrible ending of GOT, i thought of giving BB a go and boy i have been blown away. There's lot of airtime wasted on the breakfast table of White family but boy this show gives GOT first four seasons a run for its money. WW is an ectremely well written character and Bryan Cranston has executed it to perfection.

2 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

I second walter white as well. I had given up watching Breaking bad few years ago after 2-3 episodes of season 3 as well. After the horrible ending of GOT, i thought of giving BB a go and boy i have been blown away. There's lot of airtime wasted on the breakfast table of White family but boy this show gives GOT first four seasons a run for its money. WW is an ectremely well written character and Bryan Cranston has executed it to perfection.

yup thats the only annoying n slow part other wise its amazing

Even i was watching it slow till 3 season, after that last 2 seasons were a binge watch for me. BB inlike GOT and many shows didnt have any poor season a major reason coz the story was fixed on one end but that doesnt take away how well its told. The show slowly grows on u and leaves a long impression. N about bryan cranston acting.....its one of the best i have seen...no wonder antony hopkins wrote a letter to him saying his was the best perfomance seen by him

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yup thats the only annoying n slow part other wise its amazing

Even i was watching it slow till 3 season, after that last 2 seasons were a binge watch for me. BB inlike GOT and many shows didnt have any poor season a major reason coz the story was fixed on one end but that doesnt take away how well its told. The show slowly grows on u and leaves a long impression. N about bryan cranston acting.....its one of the best i have seen...no wonder antony hopkins wrote a letter to him saying his was the best perfomance seen by him

I am on season 5 right now, and tbh it feels that it peeked in season 4 and after Gus frings death show seems to be going downhill. However will reserve my judgment till I finish it.

17 minutes ago, retired_hurt said:

I am on season 5 right now, and tbh it feels that it peeked in season 4 and after Gus frings death show seems to be going downhill. However will reserve my judgment till I finish it.

it wud feel like for a while .....but it ends at peek 

On 7/28/2019 at 7:35 PM, Stradlater said:

Tony Soprano

Daylight 

Others

I would have given you 100 up votes if I could. There isn’t another such well written character in any tv show. Walter white no doubt is right up there but tony character is still better. Gandolfini has done such a brilliant job.