Reports reveal that it was Virat Kohli who convinced MS Dhoni not to retire yet

36 minutes ago, diga said:

Compare these two against Dravid, Ganguly who gave up T20 cricket for youngsters .. BCCI should make a rule that nobody above 30 should play T20 World Cup

I love how you left sachin out, lol. Dhoni wouldn't even be in the picture if these 3 hadn't stepped aside and india hadn't won t20 wc. He would never have been this big in cricket 

58 minutes ago, mishra said:

Dhoni dropped many players bigger than Dhoni when he was skipper,  so No, Its incorrect notion that Kohli cant drop Dhoni. Or Dhoni just want to stay with Indian team because of money.

Believe me when i say it, " Saying no to captain is next to impossible".

You curse him, You dislike him, You know your captain is retard, but you dont say it in his face. Dhoni did right thing by taking a break. Hope Kohli gets the message.

The day srinivas stepped in to save dhoni is the day every single equation died. Someone that powerful cannot be messed with. And kohl would rather go with someone so powerful and want to be equally powerful 

That one decision by srinivas (which some people cheered) was the day player power trumped all. The repercussions will be felt for long long time and Indian cricket is going to suffer 

50 minutes ago, diga said:

Compare these two against Dravid, Ganguly who gave up T20 cricket for youngsters .. BCCI should make a rule that nobody above 30 should play T20 World Cup

Both dravid and ganguly were never going to get picked in t20 anyway. They were pretty slow even for odi standards.

26 minutes ago, New guy said:

I love how you left sachin out, lol. Dhoni wouldn't even be in the picture if these 3 hadn't stepped aside and india hadn't won t20 wc. He would never have been this big in cricket 

Thats because I think Sachin was disappointed at not being part of 2007 T20 squad. Will dig the article when I find time. But he did fully concur with the idea of T20 game  being for youngsters

Edited by diga
16 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Both dravid and ganguly were never going to get picked in t20 anyway. They were pretty slow even for odi standards.

Not sure if you know of the 2007 era.. a world cup was supposed to have the ODI team

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Dhoni dropped many players bigger than Dhoni when he was skipper,  so No, Its incorrect notion that Kohli cant drop Dhoni. Or Dhoni just want to stay with Indian team because of money.

Believe me when i say it, " Saying no to captain is next to impossible".

You curse him, You dislike him, You know your captain is retard, but you dont say it in his face. Dhoni did right thing by taking a break. Hope Kohli gets the message.

New form of fanboism. Since it's becoming increasingly difficult to defend dhoni directly, shift the blame and focus only on Kohli. This indirect defense of dhoni is evident in all your posts. Get well soon brother. Kohli and Dhoni are equally shameless.

1 hour ago, New guy said:

The day srinivas stepped in to save dhoni is the day every single equation died. Someone that powerful cannot be messed with. And kohl would rather go with someone so powerful and want to be equally powerful 

That one decision by srinivas (which some people cheered) was the day player power trumped all. The repercussions will be felt for long long time and Indian cricket is going to suffer 

Do you know UV was supposed to be our captain  but Dhoni got it because of Sachin and Sachin ONLY :((