Kartik Tyagi

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Seeing his under 19 performances, i thought i checked out his video.  Easy action. Swings both ways. He release reminds me of Laxmipathy Balaji's release. Pretty controlled release.  We have to keep an eye on him as his style of full bowling will suit SENA countries.

He isn't like Balaji but he has few things going for him, RUN UP, Wrists and suppleness , also looks like he can bowl different lengths as well. His action is good more kinda like Agarkar, Steynish in a way. He looks good but Mavi and Nagarkoti are much more perfect in ways then him. But they are young and some bloom early some late

13 hours ago, gattaca said:

He did same for other tyagi and he is no where to be seen. 

If you are talking about Sudeep Tyagi, that was one unfortunate bright young player wrecked by injuries just when he was getting ready. Was bowling 140+ inFC cricket with excellent control, swing and seam movement. Could have been such an asset.

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

If you are talking about Sudeep Tyagi, that was one unfortunate bright young player wrecked by injuries just when he was getting ready. Was bowling 140+ inFC cricket with excellent control, swing and seam movement. Could have been such an asset.

He was talking about purnaank tyagi not sudeep 

7 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

He was single handedly winning matches for UP in 2012 ranji season but then a shoulder during fielding ruined e everything.

This is actually the best young talent I've seen for sometime. And that includes Nagarkoti, Mavi, Avesh and Prasidh. Really excited to follow this kid's progress. Everything about his action - the run-up, the wrist position, and the release - is so fluid. Its hard to judge the pace, but even if he is in the ~135 KPH range, we might have gem on our hands.