Are we going to have Ravi Shastri as Head Coach again?

1 hour ago, mishra said:

First he retired Kumble. Then stopped Dhoni from retiring. Now Shastri. 

This cant get any worse for haterz like me

I felt very bad about Kumble. A guy with so much dedication himself resigned to his coach job just because a captain is not happy with him is seriously questionable. This was serious BS. I never thought this happens to one of the leading test wicket-takers. If Kohli has listened to Kumble, he would have won the Champions trophy Final against Pakistan. 

BC Who are these BCCI representatives and sources leaking such stories? Anywhere we read says 'sources or BCCI official'; if you have guts to speak up, come out with your name. Don't stir up stories.

And if Bevda comes back, don't keep any hopes for WC 2023 folks, Kaptaan Wrogn and Mr.Baatli will ensure that no youngster will be groomed and no matter how good a talent he may be, will always be given less importance than Kothdi. What a mess of Indian cricket, these two pompous fools have made. :facepalm:

The Comedy circus of COA, BCCI admistrators, selectors, TM, Bra-wda, Dhoni are threading on dangerous territory as far as fans attachment & time to this team. We could sense chores of fans skipping this team, if this circus and nepotism continues. 

We have taken 2007 WC crash out. But even then we had hope and things changed and rest is history in 2011. Whereas the way the current set up is going forward, things could go worse in the coming years for LOI team. It's amazing we used to skip our schools and colleges to watch every India LOI match. I never thought our LOI team would become so boring and such a brittle middle order ever. India was a always a batting country but fool Selectors, Rat, Dhoni combo destroyed it. Its a shame we couldn't win a wc when our bowling was the best we had and other teams were equally mediocre. Indian LOI Cricket has been taken for ride since 2015.

Ravi Shastri’s future as India head coach almost sealed, other positions open - Reports

Anshuman Gaekwad, a member of the CoA appointed ad-hoc committee, which will select India’s head coach, almost confirmed Ravi Shastri’s re-appointment

https://m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ravi-shastri-s-future-as-india-head-coach-almost-sealed-other-positions-open-reports/story-fslw06YPomI0ElylHvhxGI.html

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Ravi Shastri’s future as India head coach almost sealed, other positions open - Reports

Anshuman Gaekwad, a member of the CoA appointed ad-hoc committee, which will select India’s head coach, almost confirmed Ravi Shastri’s re-appointment

https://m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ravi-shastri-s-future-as-india-head-coach-almost-sealed-other-positions-open-reports/story-fslw06YPomI0ElylHvhxGI.html

Sad.