Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kushagra29

How can this guy be so unique?? Gambhir, you are truly a Legend!!

Recommended Posts

Ohhh he has done good but lot of others have also done same the only thing is outspoken to the negative side and if he had been such a good thing he would have never supported arun jaitley the one whi created all mess in ddca.

 

No one in cricket world is without his agenda

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Oldhere said:

Ohhh he has done good but lot of others have also done same the only thing is outspoken to the negative side and if he had been such a good thing he would have never supported arun jaitley the one whi created all mess in ddca.

 

No one in cricket world is without his agenda

Yes, he walked out of seeing Ajay Jadeja in Delhi camp. He may be Right or wrong, but you cant question his integrity and principals

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Insidious said:

Still remember how he given his man of match to virat Kohli , when virat Kohli was a youngster.

When I think Kohlis reputation cant get any lower, Someone points me to dig a bit more. What a ungrateful opportunistic guy Kohli is.

Kohli is solely responsible for poor state of BCCI. Sooner or later, Paap ka ghadaa bharegaa

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Lannister said:

So what was the reason for selectors to neglect Saini? @Switchblade Was it because of his caste?  :giggle:

No. Saini isn't a lower caste anyway. Likes of Bedi and Chetan Chauhan were against him because he wasn't from Delhi. He is from Haryana. Sumit Narwal Then Delhi player who belonged to same village as Saini in Haryana brought him into the nets of Delhi team where Gambhir was impressed and then asked selectors to pick him.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

He will be always in news for something but most of the time for his good things. Supporting transgenders, adopting martyr families, donating his organs after his death, Rejecting the IPL contract money etc etc. But now I'm sharing another news about him. I don't know this was old but I felt it should be shared with u guysFB_IMG_1563987813899.thumb.jpg.79f7a56054338de4faa1133f3ac7bbc9.jpg

Gambhir has better eye for talent and better understanding of talent than some of the greats of game and if India seriously wants to improve than give this guy place in board and by that I mean a decisive position, ganguly no matter how much well spoken guy he is isn't actually the most brightest, gambhir and yuvi have Far better understanding of current standard of game than ganguly 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Oldhere said:

Ohhh he has done good but lot of others have also done same the only thing is outspoken to the negative side and if he had been such a good thing he would have never supported arun jaitley the one whi created all mess in ddca.

 

No one in cricket world is without his agenda

can you name few example who has fought for youngsters, martyr family, involved to such extent in philanthropist activities and spoken without any bias/fear and never been idol bhakti. Find me one such player

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, nevada said:

And there is the other fraud who leads his team to the bottom of the table year after year and still takes a big, fat paycheck. 

yes this guys is even bigger fraud learnet from the master himself. These 2 guys are biggest scammer in entire history.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, someone said:

We all love drama. I am sure there are many players with such “kind” stories.

 

lets not fool ourselves of such people. They are the 1%, and will have huge bias/ego in decision making...

When media, forum and entire world does bhakti of fraud scammers like kohli and dhoni i don't see this objection and here is a person who is actually doing good for society , players et all and we are just appreciating his good deeds how come it is being fool. Fool are the one's who still does andh bhakti of dhongi and chokelis....

Share this post


Link to post

There were some allegations of malpractices during the election from AAP side. Was genuinely sad to hear, and wished gambhir has not chosen something as dirty as politics. He is a bit outspoken,  but gives his 100% every time.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Gambhir has better eye for talent and better understanding of talent than some of the greats of game and if India seriously wants to improve than give this guy place in board and by that I mean a decisive position, ganguly no matter how much well spoken guy he is isn't actually the most brightest, gambhir and yuvi have Far better understanding of current standard of game than ganguly 

What are you saying mate?! Comparing Ganguly with Gambhir!! You know that Ganguly is one of the best captains of India. Encouraging the young talent started with him only. Sehwag, Kaif, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Zaheer Khan, Harbhajan and more evolved as players under his captaincy. He was always ready to pick the young talent and provide them the number of chances. Sorry, Im disagreeing with you on this 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/25/2019 at 3:34 AM, philcric said:

 

Called out Dhoni for his non performances a long time ago. Repeatedly. 

 

Great guy.

 

Also had the courage to quit being a captain/team member of his franchise when he knew he was the weakest link. Unlike some old man in our team ...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

What are you saying mate?! Comparing Ganguly with Gambhir!! You know that Ganguly is one of the best captains of India. Encouraging the young talent started with him only. Sehwag, Kaif, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Zaheer Khan, Harbhajan and more evolved as players under his captaincy. He was always ready to pick the young talent and provide them the number of chances. Sorry, Im disagreeing with you on this 

Ganguly has always have huge ego. It was completely unacceptable to see his clash with Champell. He refused to carry water as 12th man. He didnt accept anybody questioning or undermining him. He was very insecure as captain and player

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

There were some allegations of malpractices during the election from AAP side. Was genuinely sad to hear, and wished gambhir has not chosen something as dirty as politics. He is a bit outspoken,  but gives his 100% every time.

 Allegation of malpractices by Aap. :hysterical:Whatever comes out of Kejri and AAP is nothing but white lie. 

They are not worth mentioning.

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, someone said:

Ganguly has always have huge ego. It was completely unacceptable to see his clash with Champell. He refused to carry water as 12th man. He didnt accept anybody questioning or undermining him. He was very insecure as captain and player

Ganguly was very good at sending soft messages. Refusing to carry water implies he should be in playing 11. Its not ego thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mishra said:

Ganguly was very good at sending soft messages. Refusing to carry water implies he should be in playing 11. Its not ego thing. 

Thats nonsense. Its the team and Ganguly was always insecure whenever he didnt have the supreme power...

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, raki05 said:

When media, forum and entire world does bhakti of fraud scammers like kohli and dhoni i don't see this objection and here is a person who is actually doing good for society , players et all and we are just appreciating his good deeds how come it is being fool. Fool are the one's who still does andh bhakti of dhongi and chokelis....

Gambhir called Dhoni an inspiration for the whole army thing whats your view ?

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, someone said:

Ganguly has always have huge ego. It was completely unacceptable to see his clash with Champell. He refused to carry water as 12th man. He didnt accept anybody questioning or undermining him. He was very insecure as captain and player

Some call it as ego but some call it as attitude. He never begged for anything in his career. He is that kind of guy. He took captaincy when the Indian team is in full of troubles and lifted the spirits with his aggressive captaincy. Remember that not only Ganguly, every senior played refused the ideas of Chappell. IMO Chappell ruined the Indian Cricket and a player like Irfan Pathan.  He was not in secure but very aggressive. The players he brought has changed the face of Indian Cricket. We should admit it

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Gambhir called Dhoni an inspiration for the whole army thing whats your view ?

Yes I also commend it first time he did something  which is really commendable than all the helping captaincy stuff,helping  youngsters  and half the credit BS.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Show me any of your bs which I troll voted ever or zip it.

My apologizes if you havent but there are a few troll vote happy if you type anything with doesnt bash Dhoni. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

Some call it as ego but some call it as attitude. He never begged for anything in his career. He is that kind of guy. He took captaincy when the Indian team is in full of troubles and lifted the spirits with his aggressive captaincy. Remember that not only Ganguly, every senior played refused the ideas of Chappell. IMO Chappell ruined the Indian Cricket and a player like Irfan Pathan.  He was not in secure but very aggressive. The players he brought has changed the face of Indian Cricket. We should admit it

And most call it insecure. Ganguly was unfit and Chappell rightfully called him out. Chappell tried to challenge the status quo, and bring fitness into our game, and the results of Dhoni, Raina was part to him. He obviously was a bad tactician, so deserved to be out. But he did play a role in our WC in 2011 as it brought a culture change in our professionalism.

 

And Sachin talking about about Chappell doesn't mean much, he never has spoken about Azhar match fixing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Gambhir was an insecure and egotistical attention seeker, he was a great player and was underrated but his attitude issues also were a reason for his downfall and him getting dropped.

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, Abdul_ said:

Gambhir was an insecure and egotistical   attention seeker, he was a great player and was underrated but his attitude issues also were a reason for his downfall and him getting dropped.

Gambhir is a proud indian and in cricketing terms won more iccTrophies than any of your fixer and cheater groups by his own performances..your entire team,no-no entire nation is attention seeker, bloody only thing what pakistani had to boast is womenizer, bottle cock swinger beggar khan, he is like supreme leader alladinfor gullible pakistanis.

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/25/2019 at 6:57 AM, Cricketics said:

Many might not knw but those who grew up playing Cricket in Delhi in the late 90s would know and would easily remember that Gambhnir comes from an extremely rich family and when he wasn't picked in the late 90s for the under 19 World Cup, his dad was asked to deposit certain some of money to get him into the World Cup squad. Back then ransom and stuff was common, but the Gambler family refused that route. This was a very popular event since his selection was definitely expected. The guy was in brilliant form but failed to get picked and thanks to his family, they taught him the right way of earning the spot. They could have easily given the said some of money to get him on the plane to Sri Lanka for the squad. From showing up as chief guests to random government schools to support them, to the cult generous status he posses, he is one of a kind.  Ethics run deep in that Gambhir family. 

 

 

 

Thank you for sharing this! What amazing parents to support their son in sports, and to give the precise guidance on how to master his chosen profession. So awesome to get to know this. :hatsoff:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...