MS Dhoni's Decision Motivating, Shows His Seriousness About Serving Army, Says Gautam Gambhir !!!

velu

siopsgro_ms-dhoni_625x300_26_July_19.jpg

"I had always said this, we shouldn't be wearing uniform of a defence personnel, we should do something for them, then we should wear it," Gautam Gambhir told ABP news.

"Today, MS Dhoni has shown the entire country how serious he's for the uniform. I'm sure the step he has taken to go to Kashmir and serve the Army, do patrolling, it is a historic step which will motivate the youth and he can become a huge role model.

"I always used to criticise that MS Dhoni should do something for defence forces, then he should have been given the uniform of the Territorial Army, I think he has now kept in front of the country, how serious he is about it and how he wants to serve his army and what is his thinking, so hat's off to him," the former Indian opener added.

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/ms-dhonis-decision-motivating-shows-his-seriousness-about-serving-army-says-gautam-gambhir-2075946?pfrom=home-topstories

@beetle i dont want to tag you in this post :(( 

36 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Gambhir the badsha has spoken the truth. I feel every Indian should praise Dhoni now since the only sensible Indian former player has praised the great man. 

He has only praised military part. Not mentioned about retirement. 

TBH Dhoni seems to be fascinated with Army and he had shown indications in the past. Hopefully he is serious about it and do something meaning for the armed forces other than use it as PR for covering up for retirement plans. He seems genuine but the timing is questionable and makes one believe if he is using this to maintain good will among public. Should have retired first and then pursue his passion in army.