Bangladesh tour of Sri Lanka, 2019|3 ODIs . Jul 23-Jul 31

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

First odi series win for Sri Lanka in 4 years. :fear1:

How the mighty has fallen ! 

I think they will do decent now since youngsters like avishka have shown good quality with bat. I am sure mendis soon will become good odi player as well. Srilanka has to find good bowlers now.

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I think they will do decent now since youngsters like avishka have shown good quality with bat. I am sure mendis soon will become good odi player as well. Srilanka has to find good bowlers now.

Avishka looks world class. A star in the making if SL manage him well and that's a big if. Him along with the two kusals can carry their batting with support from Mathews. 

And about their bowling , they have good "fast" bowlers like Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha and Vishwa Fernando. They just need to groom them better. If they find one more spinner to partner Akila , they can win consistently. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Avishka looks world class. A star in the making if SL manage him well and that's a big if. Him along with the two kusals can carry their batting with support from Mathews. 

And about their bowling , they have good "fast" bowlers like Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha and Vishwa Fernando. They just need to groom them better. If they find one more spinner to partner Akila , they can win consistently. 

Gee that Avishka guy looks class apart. Plays both cut & pull well. Only 21 years of age as well.  SL somehow produces these talents outta nowhere. 

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Gee that Avishka guy looks class apart. Plays both cut & pull well. Only 21 years of age as well.  SL somehow produces these talents outta nowhere. 

Not outta nowhere. They have a strong school cricket system and also a large talent pool with Cricket being literally the only sport they play. But their board and management are rotten to the core . 

34 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

Bangladesh is a better team compared to Lanka, don't know why they lost. 

IMHO Bangladesh is the 2nd best team in Asia now.

India 

PAkistan

BAngladesh

SriLanka 

Afganisthan

BD is not better than Lanka bro.  BD bowling is still minnow level.  Batting wise except Shakib & Rahim they all r mediocre.  SL had bad last 3-4 years but they still have young players to lead them well.  Their selectors & management is incompetent though.