MS Dhoni spotted at Mumbai airport despite reports stating he will join Indian Army !!!

velu

Mumbai: After reports came out stating that MS Dhoni has taken two months break from international cricket to serve for the Paramilitary regiment, the former Indian captain was spotted at the Mumbai Airport on Saturday, July, 27, 2019.

64d564dca7e67b7df3c818adccc4280b51e9a86c

https://asianage.com/sports/cricket/280719/ms-dhoni-spotted-at-mumbai-airport-despite-reports-stating-he-will-join-indian-army.html

Spoiler

ok .. i got click baited ..

indian journalism :finger: 

they spotted him on jul-27th .. but he is going to be with the army from 31st July - 15th Aug

Velu...do you have dhoni ocd....like if you don't post one dhoni thread everyday,something will happen?:p:

Or you have to write dhoni a certain number of times.

I have to check the lock and gas and switches three times or I can't be at peace .:((

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Velu...do you have dhoni ocd....like if you don't post one dhoni thread everyday,something will happen?:p:

Or you have to write dhoni a certain number of times.

I have to check the lock and gas and switches three times or I can't be at peace .:((

i google about thala everyday , any new article i will post it :giggle:

today i myself got baited by this article .. assumed dhoni visited mumbai in between his army service :((