New NetFLIX horror show"typewriter" directed by Sujoy Ghosh

Texy

really? I thought it started off very well. But the ending was weak. 

We had a horror movie marathon of sorts on sunday afternoon. We also saw IT by Stephan king (2017) and i thought it was scarier than Typewriter.

10 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

really? I thought it started off very well. But the ending was weak. 

We had a horror movie marathon of sorts on sunday afternoon. We also saw IT by Stephan king (2017) and i thought it was scarier than Typewriter.

IT is more cozy than scary. I like such 80s type horror movies. Modern horror is more about gore and raw images. 80s had blood too. But they were better atmospheric thrillers.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

IT is more cozy than scary. I like such 80s type horror movies. Modern horror is more about gore and raw images. 80s had blood too. But they were better atmospheric thrillers.

nothing imo beats the blair witch project. No overt evil shown. But a clear presence was documented. Not knowing what it was was terrifying in itself.

I tend to agree that It is cosy when you compare it to say today's horror franchise like Insidious or even Conjuring. We saw the Nun a few days back and it was just non stop loud shouting. 

On 7/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, G_B_ said:

nothing imo beats the blair witch project. No overt evil shown. But a clear presence was documented. Not knowing what it was was terrifying in itself.

I tend to agree that It is cosy when you compare it to say today's horror franchise like Insidious or even Conjuring. We saw the Nun a few days back and it was just non stop loud shouting. 

I was not a fan of BWP because i have a case of severe motion sickness. Shaky camera is the ultimate cataylst of motion sickness.