Jump to content
Texy

Pakistani bowler Hassan Ali to become an Indian citizen

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

Lol.

 

Told you Pakistani men are better looking.

 

 

Pretty sure if a pakistani woman tries to marry an indian man they will not be safe in the country. That is imo the main reason why you hear indian women marrying Pakistani men but not the other way around 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Alright! But that would mean that all Pakistani girls are ugly as hell that he chose an indian girl? 

Reality is any Pakistani woman looking to marry an indian is not going to be safe while indian woman do not have the same problem 

 

This is the same logic Pakistanis use when bragging about converting people and increasing their numbers when reality is that liberal countries allow them to convert while in their countries even trying to convert to a different religion is given death 

Edited by New guy

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Norman said:

An average Pakistani looks like Sarfraz or Umar Akmal. :giggle:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

Edited by Shaz1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2019 at 6:04 PM, Rightarmfast said:

Alright! But that would mean that all Pakistani girls are ugly as hell that he chose an indian girl? 

lot of pakistani girls are super hot but at  the same time a lot of pakistani girls look like transvestites too.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2019 at 8:10 PM, New guy said:

Pretty sure if a pakistani woman tries to marry an indian man they will not be safe in the country. That is imo the main reason why you hear indian women marrying Pakistani men but not the other way around 

Pakistani woman if marrying India Hindu Male will be given a fatwa or will be victim of honor killing

Share this post


Link to post

Nawaz Sharif niece married a Hindu Indian boy who was the grandson of an Army general. 

 

https://themuslimtimes.info/2013/09/27/pm-nawaz-sharif-niece-gets-married-to-indian-generals-grandson/

 

it was kept low key bcos of the fudamentalists in Pakistan will get their panties in a twist as PM's niece married a Hindu. love knows no religion. 

 

now this Pakistani guy who is trolling this thread will cry like a girl. loll

 

here is a photo to make it more salty - enjoy!

 

https://www.deccanherald.com/content/355793/wedding-celebrates-cross-border-harmony.html

Edited by Reddysaab

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

Hmmmnn ... seems feasible.

 

150M Pakistani men X 4 brides each could marry 600M Indian women.

 

ISI should put this plan in place.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

 

I'm pretty sure Akmal bros are from Lahore. Shoaib Akhtar is from Islamabad ....we all know how he looks. :giggle:

 

No Indian women or chick as you call is digging you guys. Lol. They may dig rich Whites in the West , but no way they'll dig you guys, that too based on your supposed self rewarded  good looks. :phehe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

Pakistani guys can’t handle indian women. Fact! 

Indian women are way too independent, sharp and smart. Girls from below par schools and colleges in bangalore speak fluent and better English than 99% of Pakistani cricket team. No way you guys can handle them. Stop dreaming. And i state the fact, no offence intended.

beta, Wo log Tere se paisa bhi Kharcha kara degi aur milega kuchh nahi :p. Ask @velu if I am wrong :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Pakistani guys can’t handle indian women. Fact! 

Indian women are way too independent, sharp and smart. Girls from below par schools and colleges in bangalore speak fluent and better English than 99% of Pakistani cricket team. No way you guys can handle them. Stop dreaming. And i state the fact, no offence intended.

beta, Wo log Tere se paisa bhi Kharcha kara degi aur milega kuchh nahi :p. Ask @velu if I am wrong :) 

 

Relatively sharp and smart .. 

If I add a anything more about our women  @beetle will troll vote

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Pakistani guys can’t handle indian women. Fact! 

Indian women are way too independent, sharp and smart. Girls from below par schools and colleges in bangalore speak fluent and better English than 99% of Pakistani cricket team. No way you guys can handle them. Stop dreaming. And i state the fact, no offence intended.

beta, Wo log Tere se paisa bhi Kharcha kara degi aur milega kuchh nahi :p. Ask @velu if I am wrong :) 

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

 

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Yep no Indian woman can resist this

 

18622552_1034556726689396_65776026586764

 

 

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

 

46 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

One day pakstan will be UN declared chutya, muddled country filled with men like you

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Norman said:

 

I'm pretty sure Akmal bros are from Lahore. Shoaib Akhtar is from Islamabad ....we all know how he looks. :giggle:

 

No Indian women or chick as you call is digging you guys. Lol. They may dig rich Whites in the West , but no way they'll dig you guys, that too based on your supposed self rewarded  good looks. :phehe:

 

Shoaib is from Rawalpindi. Hence why the sexy looks that normally women died for at his youth. The dude showed a lot of manhood on the field when he would scare the batsmen. Getting them to shake there legs. Have no idea how he made his female fans feel. 

 

Well Shoaib Malik and Hasan Ali scored one. I am sure few more will score another. I guess these females loved the swag of these players. Shami should take notes.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

Ranbir and Shasi tharoor alone have half of pakistani high profile chicks. To dig chicks doesn't need to marry them...May be indian men prefer marry indian girls and digging pakistani chicks...:alienbooty:

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Hence why the sexy looks that normally women died for at his youth

Lol ! :hysterical: I will pretend I did not see that. 

 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

 The dude showed a lot of manhood on the field when he would scare the batsmen. 

Yeah a lot of manhood in getting scared and asking his captain to take him off the attack when his "master" was smashing him. 

 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I guess these females loved the swag of these players. 

LMAO. Pakistani players have the swag of a kanpuri waala who spits pan on roads. :giggle: I'm not even trolling . 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

 

 

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

 

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

 

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

 

 

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

 

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

That is one epic delusion from a poster who hails from a land which lives on lies and fallacy 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mirpur express said:

Lol. Hassan is no model. But he's not ugly. He's decent looking. 

 

Indian women have always preferred watching India and Pakistan matches because they fancy our guys. Our guys are stupid so they fall for them. 

 

In terms of looks alone. Pakistani people are far ahead. Women it evens up but Pakistani men are way better looking. Guy sent me his Pic and he looks like a jungali lol. He thinks he's good looking though. Reason is because most Indians are very ugly and so a very average looking guy thinks he's Tom Cruise.

 

What a Fag you are.lol I have seen several Pakistan males fawning over their so called good looks. Some kind of sycophantic gay behavior. lol. Pakistan guy are so delusional that they all think they look like wasim Akram. 

 

India team is way better looking

 

Lets look at your team just couple of good looking guys. Rest are unfit ugly or fat fuks and mostly very low class street ppl. Gone are the days of classy Imran and wasim

 

Imam - ugly. He looks like a bespectacled Idli

 

Fakhar - ugly as fuK

 

Babar - caterpillar unibrow ugly as fuk

 

Hafeez - just normal guy. 

 

Asif Ali - ugly fatso

 

Sarfraz - lol. Ugly yawning fatso

 

Shadab - ugly

 

Imad - average fatso

 

Wahab - decent

 

Amir - not ugly

 

Hasan Ali - average

 

Shaheen afridi - good looking

Edited by Reddysaab

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

 

What a Fag you are.lol I have seen several Pakistan males fawning over their so called good looks. Some kind of sycophantic gay behavior. lol. Pakistan guy are so delusional that they all think they look like wasim Akram. 

 

India team is way better looking

 

Lets look at your team just couple of good looking guys. Rest are unfit ugly or fat fuks and mostly very low class street ppl. Gone are the days of classy Imran and wasim

 

Imam - ugly. He looks like a bespectacled Idli

 

Fakhar - ugly as fuK

 

Babar - caterpillar unibrow ugly as fuk

 

Hafeez - just normal guy. 

 

Asif Ali - ugly fatso

 

Sarfraz - lol. Ugly yawning fatso

 

Shadab - ugly

 

Imad - average fatso

 

Wahab - decent

 

Amir - not ugly

 

Hasan Ali - average

 

Shaheen afridi - good looking

 

If Shadab is ugly what is Jadhav, Chahal, Kuldeep, Pant, Saini, Bumrah, Pujara, Vijay?? Are they Tom cruise? Many people who are good looking are called ugly or average because people are jeloused of them. Even Imran Khan was called ugly. 

 

Sarfraz you are 100% right yes hes ugly and maybe Imam.  Defo girls would like army lad Fakhar, Babar other then his eyebrow is decent. Are you tom cruise yourself? Why all Indians on Twitter either have Bolywood actor avatars, Virat Kohli, MS or some other cricketer is food for thought.

 

 

Edited by Mirpur express

Share this post


Link to post

I already feel very gay discussing guy looks. Problem is I am very straight. for Pakistan guys this looks discussion seems normal. Lol

 

But for sure current Indian cricketers in general are much overall better looking better groomed and much much fitter than Pakistan cricketers. This is fact. There was only 1 wasim Akram and one Shahid Afridi. That time is over

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

I already feel very gay discussing guy looks. Problem is I am very straight. for Pakistan guys this looks discussion seems normal. Lol

 

But for sure current Indian cricketers in general are much overall better looking better groomed and much much fitter than Pakistan cricketers. This is fact. There was only 1 wasim Akram and one Shahid Afridi. That time is over

 

Why do all Indian social media users not use their own face as a profile pic? Why always Kohli or some Bolywood actor? Surely cannot be a coincidence? Of what little I have seen of genuine Indians on social media they are the classic 'ugly Indian'.  On forum it's fine but on social media normally it's about you.

 

 

I could be wrong but Indians may suffer inferiority complex or feel insecure when they show their own face hence they feel more free behind someone else's picture. Not having a go but then don't you dare have the guts to say anyone is ugly. Look at yourself first and then others.

Edited by Mirpur express

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

Lol. Hassan is no model. But he's not ugly. He's decent looking. 

 

Indian women have always preferred watching India and Pakistan matches because they fancy our guys. Our guys are stupid so they fall for them. 

 

In terms of looks alone. Pakistani people are far ahead. Women it evens up but Pakistani men are way better looking. Guy sent me his Pic and he looks like a jungali lol. He thinks he's good looking though. Reason is because most Indians are very ugly and so a very average looking guy thinks he's Tom Cruise.

Pure facts. :--D

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Reddysaab said:

I already feel very gay discussing guy looks.

Naw you are just coming out of the closet to reveal your hidden secret. I guess India does have a few “happy” guys. :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...