Pakistani bowler Hassan Ali to become an Indian citizen

Texy

Nawaz Sharif niece married a Hindu Indian boy who was the grandson of an Army general. 

https://themuslimtimes.info/2013/09/27/pm-nawaz-sharif-niece-gets-married-to-indian-generals-grandson/

it was kept low key bcos of the fudamentalists in Pakistan will get their panties in a twist as PM's niece married a Hindu. love knows no religion. 

now this Pakistani guy who is trolling this thread will cry like a girl. loll

here is a photo to make it more salty - enjoy!

https://www.deccanherald.com/content/355793/wedding-celebrates-cross-border-harmony.html

Edited by Reddysaab
8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

Hmmmnn ... seems feasible.

150M Pakistani men X 4 brides each could marry 600M Indian women.

ISI should put this plan in place.

9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe in Karachi, Not in Islamabad. There is a reason Indian chicks dig our guys. One day India will be a men’s country. All the women will be in Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure Akmal bros are from Lahore. Shoaib Akhtar is from Islamabad ....we all know how he looks. :giggle:

No Indian women or chick as you call is digging you guys. Lol. They may dig rich Whites in the West , but no way they'll dig you guys, that too based on your supposed self rewarded  good looks. :phehe:

13 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Pakistani guys can’t handle indian women. Fact! 

Indian women are way too independent, sharp and smart. Girls from below par schools and colleges in bangalore speak fluent and better English than 99% of Pakistani cricket team. No way you guys can handle them. Stop dreaming. And i state the fact, no offence intended.

beta, Wo log Tere se paisa bhi Kharcha kara degi aur milega kuchh nahi :p. Ask @velu if I am wrong :) 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Pakistani guys can’t handle indian women. Fact! 

Indian women are way too independent, sharp and smart. Girls from below par schools and colleges in bangalore speak fluent and better English than 99% of Pakistani cricket team. No way you guys can handle them. Stop dreaming. And i state the fact, no offence intended.

beta, Wo log Tere se paisa bhi Kharcha kara degi aur milega kuchh nahi :p. Ask @velu if I am wrong :) 

Relatively sharp and smart .. 

If I add a anything more about our women  @beetle will troll vote

18 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Ranbir and Shasi tharoor alone have half of pakistani high profile chicks. To dig chicks doesn't need to marry them...May be indian men prefer marry indian girls and digging pakistani chicks...:alienbooty:

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Hence why the sexy looks that normally women died for at his youth

Lol ! :hysterical: I will pretend I did not see that. 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

The dude showed a lot of manhood on the field when he would scare the batsmen. 

Yeah a lot of manhood in getting scared and asking his captain to take him off the attack when his "master" was smashing him. 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I guess these females loved the swag of these players. 

LMAO. Pakistani players have the swag of a kanpuri waala who spits pan on roads. :giggle: I'm not even trolling . 

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

That is one epic delusion from a poster who hails from a land which lives on lies and fallacy 

1 hour ago, Mirpur express said:

Lol. Hassan is no model. But he's not ugly. He's decent looking. 

Indian women have always preferred watching India and Pakistan matches because they fancy our guys. Our guys are stupid so they fall for them. 

In terms of looks alone. Pakistani people are far ahead. Women it evens up but Pakistani men are way better looking. Guy sent me his Pic and he looks like a jungali lol. He thinks he's good looking though. Reason is because most Indians are very ugly and so a very average looking guy thinks he's Tom Cruise.

What a Fag you are.lol I have seen several Pakistan males fawning over their so called good looks. Some kind of sycophantic gay behavior. lol. Pakistan guy are so delusional that they all think they look like wasim Akram. 

India team is way better looking

Lets look at your team just couple of good looking guys. Rest are unfit ugly or fat fuks and mostly very low class street ppl. Gone are the days of classy Imran and wasim

Imam - ugly. He looks like a bespectacled Idli

Fakhar - ugly as fuK

Babar - caterpillar unibrow ugly as fuk

Hafeez - just normal guy. 

Asif Ali - ugly fatso

Sarfraz - lol. Ugly yawning fatso

Shadab - ugly

Imad - average fatso

Wahab - decent

Amir - not ugly

Hasan Ali - average

Shaheen afridi - good looking