Cafe Coffee Day owner missing: Police team leaves for Bengaluru to conduct inquiry

Singh bling

5 minutes ago, nikred said:

He is dead now. His body was found by a river bank.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

sometimes it's better to stick to what you're good at his family is doing coffee business for over 120 years but having said he created over 50k jobs

Very sad case! I find it strange why he didn't use his political connections to take care of the problem. He is the son in law of the former CM of Karnataka. If a well-connected man like him can't pull strings to get out of trouble, what about the rest of us?

4 minutes ago, nevada said:

Very sad case! I find it strange why he didn't use his political connections to take care of the problem. He is the son in law of the former CM of Karnataka. If a well-connected man like him can't pull strings to get out of trouble, what about the rest of us?

Which problems? 

om shanti

from what i understand he had a liquidity issue when regards to payments to private equity debts. I could be wrong.

Prior to that Coca Cola had expressed an interest in buying CCD but found that there were issues in their numbers so backed off.

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Unless ofcourse you rape a young girl and part of ruling party. 

26 minutes ago, nevada said:

Yes, "growth" is what everyone is after and they keep expanding with borrowed money like there's no tomorrow. 

hence everyone keeps talking about organic growth, right valuation. There is a CCD on NH  next to muzaffarnagar. When i first saw it i asked myself who the heck is going to stop at this place.  For those who dont know about muzaffarnagar please google. 

48 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

hence everyone keeps talking about organic growth, right valuation. There is a CCD on NH  next to muzaffarnagar. When i first saw it i asked myself who the heck is going to stop at this place.  For those who dont know about muzaffarnagar please google. 

Land price will be really low in that area he should have rented out shops in urbanized areas