Has netlifx maxed out in terms of content?

G_B_

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Anybody else finding there is nothing worth watching on Netflix?

I've mostly given up on netflix. mostly I watch hulu and criterion channel these days, with some amazon prime and anime websites thrown in.

Might be temporary blip. Netflix is releasing movies from known name directors, lot of shows. In America malls are dying because no one wants to a mall to watch a movie or even movie theater. They did some innovation by converting brewhouses in to movie theaters and serving beer.  Its all contracts they might be working on new contracts. But lot of competition to survive against amazon is not that easy agianst someone who has an open checkbook. Amazon is capturing Indian market too. 

some really good suggestions.

See I love shows like Narcos. so we have Sacred Games in August Narcos and the irishman in September

However, in an era of binge watching. You run through content rapidly. Purely from an analytic POV. Its better to say have one month in September say and binge watch everything rather than a yearly subscription.

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

See I love shows like Narcos. so we have Sacred Games in August Narcos and the irishman in September

Also mindhunter in in august 

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

However, in an era of binge watching. You run through content rapidly. Purely from an analytic POV. Its better to say have one month in September say and binge watch everything rather than a yearly subscription.

Its not easy to produce content of highest quality at this rate with so many online platform avl

Can anyone suggest me a new tv series?

Silicon Valley sucked big time last season and i dont know whether this show has been cancelled or will air some time later this year. Quality of Homeland has been deteriorating gradually. There is lot of hype about Chernobyl but dont know whether i am up to watching such intense show as of now. 

Any suggestions?

Many times I feel like canceling Netflix but something that I can watch eventually shows up, along with HDR content 

At times, I am unable to get past the first 30 mins of many shows or films. In the case of TV series, the grip can loose after a few episodes. There is so much content competing (not just from Netflix) for attention and limited time 

Last few shows that I binge-watched (or completed) are High Seas, Bitter Daisies, Trapped S2, Break S2, etc.

I also watch docu or informative series such as Our Planet, Extraordinary Homes, Genius of Ancient World, etc 

PS as for Animes, don’t miss Berserk 

Edited by zen

17 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Have you watched Fauda and Dark?

5 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

Can anyone suggest me a new tv series?

Silicon Valley sucked big time last season and i dont know whether this show has been cancelled or will air some time later this year. Quality of Homeland has been deteriorating gradually. There is lot of hype about Chernobyl but dont know whether i am up to watching such intense show as of now. 

Any suggestions?

If u wanna watch something light watch Fleabag 

21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

havent watched it but head a lot about it.....its soon coming on hotstar so will watch it 

Barry is probably better IMO. 

La Casa de Papel is the show to watch if you haven't already. Top Stuff