Hard Kaur

Stradlater

She seems to have thrown her lot in favor of Khalistan movement judging by the recent social media posts of hers. 

A couple of days ago even posted a artistic imagination of Khalistan map which included Rajasthan and Uttarakhand as part of Khalistan as well lmao. 

She regularly bashes Hindus going so far as to using mindboggling profanities and other reprehensible stuff. 

Wth has gotten into her? 

She is a joke. I can understand her hate towards India given that her Dad was burnt alive by a mob in 1984 but why then go back to India to form a career and work in Bollywood.

Plus she talks about Khalistan whilst smoking a cigarette, something which Sikhs find extremely taboo. Even Sikh male singers wouldn't smoke openly like she does.

She represents the lost cause of our nation. She will only spread hate for country through her generations. She isn't the only one, I think its 10%-20% of our population. Some have Hindu names, like Romila who deeply filled with prejudice. They can express their opinion but we certainly should not have them in any decision making bodies.

People would have some respect for her grouse if she had not come to India and changed her tune for money and work.

Now she looks like a bitter loser .

Feel really bad about her dad...but she is acting like an idiot . There are better ways to get your point across loser.

I know some of these Khalistani folks are probably funded or even try to stay relevant by spewing hate but I do understand if some expat Sikhs have an issue with India or its government. Especially the ones who left india in the 80s.

The biggest blot on this country was the 1984 genocide of Sikhs and when some of the criminals involved in those horrific acts are still free and some even rewarded with ministries and in positions of power, they have the right to be pissed.

Congress party should have been disbanded after that and the fake Gandhi family has enough money anyways and they should have been sent to a foreign country of their choosing to live a lavish life with the looted money from India but should have been kept away from Indian politics.

sometimes I feel 2002 is magnified almost like Congress way of creating a equivalence. 

Yes human lives is human lives and I am not saying one communal right is better than the other but we are comparing a communal right to a federal government sponsored genocide . 

Edited by maniac

2 hours ago, maniac said:

I know some of these Khalistani folks are probably funded or even try to stay relevant by spewing hate but I do understand if some expat Sikhs have an issue with India or its government. Especially the ones who left india in the 80s.

The biggest blot on this country was the 1984 genocide of Sikhs and when some of the criminals involved in those horrific acts are still free and some even rewarded with ministries and in positions of power, they have the right to be pissed.

Congress party should have been disbanded after that and the fake Gandhi family has enough money anyways and they should have been sent to a foreign country of their choosing to live a lavish life with the looted money from India but should have been kept away from Indian politics.

sometimes I feel 2002 is magnified almost like Congress way of creating a equivalence. 

Yes human lives is human lives and I am not saying one communal right is better than the other but we are comparing a communal right to a federal government sponsored genocide . 

I believe that the injustice for the Sikhs by not seeing the Gandhi family being personally indicted along with goons like Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler is compounding the problem. As a Hindu who shares similar culture with Sikhs I want these people to receive the death penalty as soon as possible. I am flabbergasted that even with such a strong majority BJP hasn't managed to use their influence to bring proceedings against them. 

The problem comes with the modern Khalistani who has started to equate the 1984 genocide to Hindutva and BJP and the goal by hindus to destroy Sikhi. The amount of rampant false propaganda seen in June every year on social media has become unbearable. These idiots cannot see the integration of Sikhs in India and how much they are loved and respected. Now if these Khalistani *ers want to make this is a religious divide then they arent doing themselves a favour. They have even gone to the extent of denying the 1990 KP genocide and use 2002 as a tool to oppose hindus.

I am all aboard in standing shoulder to shoulder with Sikhs to demand justice for what happened in Delhi which was essentially a political massacre and not a religious genocide but if it comes to making this a religious issue where hindus are being targeted, false propaganda about the army is fed to the next generation of NRI sikhs then all i have to say to you use you can jump as much as you want and harp on sitting on the internet in your comfy sofas in the West, Khalistan will never be a reality and its not the Hindus of India who say this, it will be Indian Sikhs who will give these effers a tight slap on their face. I believe the Indian gov should take this one step forward and ban entry to any Indian origin Khalistanis who are spewing venous against Indias and Hindus. If you hate India so much then you should probably not be allowed in. They dont want rif rafs like you.

Rant over! Jai Hind! Jo bole sonihal satsriakal!

Edit:

image-asset.jpeg

This is the kind of **** being circulated by NSYF in the UK every year in June and literally every Sikh i know has been sharing this on their social media.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

These UK/Canada based Khalistani chewts (might be a minority but still) hardly ever blame Congress, Indira, Tytler etc. All their bile is reserved only for Hindus, Hindutva, Modi, Yogi, BJP, RSS, Tiranga...that's what is infuriating. So much fake news, if they target the people actually repsonsible for the carnage I wouldn't mind one bit, I would openly support them and sign petitions to demand hanging of Kamal Nath, Sajjan Kumar and the others.

RSS karyakartas, Vajpayee, Advani actually saved Sikhs from the mobs in Delhi in 1984, this fact has been recorded by a Hindutva/BJP/RSS critic (and Congress chamcha) like Khushwant Singh. Now those ISI backed scumbags are claiming that there were anti-Sikh riots all over India, including Bengal, Assam, Karnataka, Andhra, TN, Kerala, Goa etc. Why lie so brazenly? I hate Jyoti Basu and the commies more than anyone here, but it is a fact that the only good thing in 35 years long red regime was how CPM cadre protected Sikhs in Bengal, how they would patrol Sikh colonies 24x7 and ensure no harm was done. How CITU affiliated workers would work in office/factories whole day and go outside Sikh localities and camp during night time, and now to see these creeps blaming Bengal for the riots, disgusting people. Similarly I am sure no harm was done to Sikhs in Karnataka, TN, Kerala, Andhra, Odisha, NE.....

Sikhs should be wary of these opportunistic Khalistanis, same people also opposed CAA which will provide relief to thousands of Sikhs who fled persecution, same people didn't open their mouths when Kabul gurudwara massacre took place. They don't have best interests of Sikhs at heart, they are remote controlled by certain agencies with vested interests against India, they only want to see our country implode. 

Edited by Gollum

On 6/9/2020 at 1:34 AM, Gollum said:

Sikhs should be wary of these opportunistic Khalistanis, same people also opposed CAA which will provide relief to thousands of Sikhs who fled persecution, same people didn't open their mouths when Kabul gurudwara massacre took place. They don't have best interests of Sikhs at heart, they are remote controlled by certain agencies with vested interests against India, they only want to see our country implode. 

On 6/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, maniac said:

On 6/8/2020 at 5:26 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

I am all aboard in standing shoulder to shoulder with Sikhs to demand justice for what happened in Delhi which was essentially a political massacre and not a religious genocide but if it comes to making this a religious issue where hindus are being targeted, false propaganda about the army is fed to the next generation of NRI sikhs then all i have to say to you use you can jump as much as you want and harp on sitting on the internet in your comfy sofas in the West, Khalistan will never be a reality and its not the Hindus of India who say this, it will be Indian Sikhs who will give these effers a tight slap on their face. I believe the Indian gov should take this one step forward and ban entry to any Indian origin Khalistanis who are spewing venous against Indias and Hindus. If you hate India so much then you should probably not be allowed in. They dont want rif rafs like you.

You guys are so wrong.

This has nothing to do with sikhs, and nothing to do with 1984. Most sikhs in britain and elsewhere don't 'hate' india.

The problem is, the british government is very annoyed with the BJP 'interfering' in british politics. The british foreign office has indicated their displeasure on several occasions:

a senior British diplomat met the BJP’s Foreign Cell Head in Delhi to express the concerns, after interviews given by BJP-affiliated OF-BJP (Overseas Friends of BJP) leaders, including president Kuldip Singh Shekhawat, that indicated that the Indian ruling party would prefer a Conservative party win

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/uk-raised-concerns-over-bjp-affiliates-support-to-conservatives/article30313829.ece

and the open statements from the BJP's british fundraisers really irritated the british government:

The OFBJP’s response has since focused on rallying support among British Indians against the Labour Party in the upcoming elections as it aims to create a unified voting bloc. Shekhawat has publicly said: “If the entire Indian community in the UK votes Tory, we will see a swing of around 40 seats to the Tories. This will swing the actual election result.”

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/bjp-hindu-nationalism-uk-elections-labour-kashmir-ofbjp-12096488

which led to outrage in the british media over 'interference' :

https://news.sky.com/story/general-election-whatsapp-messages-urge-british-hindus-to-vote-against-labour-11856692

Messages urging British Hindus to vote against Labour in the general election are being circulated on WhatsApp, raising concerns about the chat app's role in spreading divisive political content.

Sky News has seen more than 20 separate messages shared on WhatsApp using the app's "forward" function.

British 'asians' aren't a large minority, but as a vote bloc, they're large enough to make a difference when the elections are close.

This is particularly concerning for the labor party, who draw big support from 'british asians' if i'm not mistaken. Which is why labor has been very 'anti-india' in it's campaigning and outreach. Labor is trying to protect their 'british asian' vote bloc, while simultaneously serving a greater agenda of protecting britain's sovereignty from outside interference.

What we're seeing here, is the british government trying to limit indian-led interference by turning british sikhs and muslims against hindus, and hindus against each other. Using british asian 'singers' and 'rappers' - most of whom aren't even known in india - is an easy way of accomplishing this.

Maybe our british posters could tell us more...

14 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

You guys are so wrong.

This has nothing to do with sikhs, and nothing to do with 1984. Most sikhs in britain and elsewhere don't 'hate' india.

The problem is, the british government is very annoyed with the BJP 'interfering' in british politics. The british foreign office has indicated their displeasure on several occasions:

and the open statements from the BJP's british fundraisers really irritated the british government:

British 'asians' aren't a large minority, but as a vote bloc, they're large enough to make a difference when the elections are close.

This is particularly concerning for the labor party, who draw big support from 'british asians' if i'm not mistaken. Which is why labor has been very 'anti-india' in it's campaigning and outreach. Labor is trying to protect their 'british asian' vote bloc, while simultaneously serving a greater agenda of protecting britain's sovereignty from outside interference.

What we're seeing here, is the british government trying to limit indian-led interference by turning british sikhs and muslims against hindus, and hindus against each other. Using british asian 'singers' and 'rappers' - most of whom aren't even known in india - is an easy way of accomplishing this.

Can't deny that there is a Khalistan problem among certain section of overseas Sikhs. You covered UK part, but it is much worse in Canada. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

You guys are so wrong.

I am aware of the so called controversy about the alleged interference of BJP in the UK elections.

What you have got to realise that Labour along with the media and left establishment have aligned themselves to have Anti India/anti hindu stances since BJP came into power. Also Labour's position on Kashmir which was opposite the Indian viewpoint which meant they are peddling the Pakistani narrative as their stance. This lead to a large number of British Indians who were generally Labour voters and proud indians realising that this party is now favouring Pakistan and muslims. So there was an upsurge in votes going to the Conservatives which at that point was felt as a better alternative and maybe some individuals who aligned themselves to BJP made similar appeals but I would say that noway it was due to BJP 'interference' the indian voting bloc decided to change voting preferences.

And the point of Protecting british sovereignty from outsiders, when UK themselves have a policy of allowing dual citizenships it becomes easier for Pak backed elements to infiltrate the Labour party to lobby policies. Currently the indian back lobby is very weak in the UK government. No media has ever raised an issue with British Parliamentarians aligning themselves with PoK and Kashmiri separatists and being on their payroll but go nuts over some whatsapp groups.

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I am aware of the so called controversy about the alleged interference of BJP in the UK elections.

What you have got to realise that Labour along with the media and left establishment have aligned themselves to have Anti India/anti hindu stances since BJP came into power. Also Labour's position on Kashmir which was opposite the Indian viewpoint which meant they are peddling the Pakistani narrative as their stance. This lead to a large number of British Indians who were generally Labour voters and proud indians realising that this party is now favouring Pakistan and muslims. So there was an upsurge in votes going to the Conservatives which at that point was felt as a better alternative and maybe some individuals who aligned themselves to BJP made similar appeals but I would say that noway it was due to BJP 'interference' the indian voting bloc decided to change voting preferences.

And the point of Protecting british sovereignty from outsiders, when UK themselves have a policy of allowing dual citizenships it becomes easier for Pak backed elements to infiltrate the Labour party to lobby policies. Currently the indian back lobby is very weak in the UK government. No media has ever raised an issue with British Parliamentarians aligning themselves with PoK and Kashmiri separatists and being on their payroll but go nuts over some whatsapp groups.

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of the dual citizenship policy, i thought pakistan had the same citizenship rule as india (i.e. OCI registration for foreign nationals). I knew ISI officials were trained in british academies. ISI is effectively carrying out a british agenda (keeping the subcontinent at war). Pak military probably spends the country's entire GDP on lobbying politicians in USA/UK.

I also thought had india had a stronger lobby in british parliament. In the US, Indian diaspora is very pro-BJP.

Do hindus and sikhs still vote for labor or are they gradually becoming conservative voters? I can't imagine being 'wealthy' and successful - as many british hindus and sikhs are - and supporting labor. It's a wasted vote. This khalistan/kashmir nonsense is probably targeted at 'poor' british asians.

19 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of the dual citizenship policy, i thought pakistan had the same citizenship rule as india (i.e. OCI registration for foreign nationals). I knew ISI officials were trained in british academies. ISI is effectively carrying out a british agenda (keeping the subcontinent at war). Pak military probably spends the country's entire GDP on lobbying politicians in USA/UK.

I also thought had india had a stronger lobby in british parliament. In the US, Indian diaspora is very pro-BJP.

Do hindus and sikhs still vote for labor or are they gradually becoming conservative voters? I can't imagine being 'wealthy' and successful - as many british hindus and sikhs are - and supporting labor. It's a wasted vote. This khalistan/kashmir nonsense is probably targeted at 'poor' british asians.

Yep they do. I even found out that an ex British MP from Glasgow is now a senator in Pakistan parliament. The Pakistan backer lobby is so strong in the UK that they have increased their backing of Khalistani elements here to change their narrative about 1984 from what it was to anti RSS/BJP/Hindu rhetoric. 

well voting behaviour is very interesting as most of the educated brown folk in the UK are Hindus in comparison with the other communities, most of them Gujarati Hindus so have a strong affiliation to modi and BJP since 2014. They have started to shift their votes to Conservatives since the 2015 election but a lot of the Muslim and Sikh voting bloc still votes for Labour. Most of the current muslim and Sikh MPs are from Labour.

So yes there is a political divide between Asians in the UK where Hindus - conservatives, BJP and Pro modi/India on one side and Sikhs/Muslims - Labour, anti India/Hindu, pro Pakistan/Kashmir/Khalistan on the other.