How will PakMil Mafia respond to India's re-org of J&K

sandeep

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

to perform covert operations like this which are state sponsored, you need local support and infrastructure to be able to do that. Why do you think terrorist attacks used to happen in India.. you have certain sympathisers who will provide logistical support.

Finding this kind of support in Pakistan from local hindus is a cuckoo dream. Ever since Pissdrinker Desai dismantled our agent network within Pakistan, we cannot hope to destabilise Baloch like Pakistan is doing in Kashmir ( and previously Punjab).

Only way is to pre emptive strike terror camps using carpet bombs.. or drone attacks.

Bhai there are enough factions within Pakistan, who with a little motivation and financial support will wreak havoc on Pakistani state. We have not even begun to exploit the faultlines in their society because we were content with the US keeping Pakistani busy on their western border. Now that US has no reason to stay in Afg, naturally we will start building our own assets there. I’m sure this has already started in the last 5 years of this govt

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

no, they are discussing brexit .... :bandit:

Fati re fati.   Time for the Lumber one jungjoo jernails to either go big or tuck tail (and balls) and sit quietly at home, hiding behind "letters" to UN and allies.

More likely, they will cover their balls and hide behind illiterate brainwashed kids sent to die in the name of the most magnificent, the merciful.

Edited by sandeep

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

Imran insults Indians as "racist", claims India wants to ethnic cleanse muslims.  Threatens the world with nuclear war, unless they "act now". 

This guy is so ignorant - he compares Indian government to Nazi party, while he only got "selected" as PM thanks to massive vote rigging and criminal interference in elections.  

I watched his speech also. It was exactly same as Congress pre-2014. Classical examples of the  Godwin’s Law.

12 minutes ago, someone said:

I watched his speech also. It was exactly same as Congress pre-2014. Classical examples of the  Godwin’s Law.

What I do not understand is why he would go this far with the crazy talk on "racism" etc etc.  I mean, its ridiculous to the point of a desi Soap opera.  The only purpose it would serve to demonize your opponent to this extent, and that too falsely, is if you want to justify going to war against them.  This is yet another example of how Imm the dimm, is not leadership material.  The simple-minded silly *boi doesn't understand the gravity of what it means to lead a country.   He got his feelings hurt because India didn't play along according to what he expected to happen once he got "selected" PM, and now he is angry.  That's just so stupid.  

Ultimately I view the average Pakistani as a fellow human being, and a fellow child of the Indus civilization - its so unfortunate that even the best they can manage as a political leader, is really this stupid and incompetent. 

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What I do not understand is why he would go this far with the crazy talk on "racism" etc etc.  I mean, its ridiculous to the point of a desi Soap opera.  The only purpose it would serve to demonize your opponent to this extent, and that too falsely, is if you want to justify going to war against them.  This is yet another example of how Imm the dimm, is not leadership material.  The simple-minded silly *boi doesn't understand the gravity of what it means to lead a country.   He got his feelings hurt because India didn't play along according to what he expected to happen once he got "selected" PM, and now he is angry.  That's just so stupid.  

Ultimately I view the average Pakistani as a fellow human being, and a fellow child of the Indus civilization - its so unfortunate that even the best they can manage as a political leader, is really this stupid and incompetent. 

The same reasons why Congress abused and called same things for Modi pre-2014. Fear-mongering strengthens your vote-banks.

the issue is even today, many of our politicians speak same language as Pak.