How will PakMil Mafia respond to India's re-org of J&K

sandeep

13 hours ago, mishra said:

^These guys find Jannat in their death. They are bloody suicidal. Last time, they said same when India bombed Madarasa and they ame enmass with F-16.

I have a feeling that they will come again in next 2-3 days and they will attack Military or locals.  Hope Mota is prepared.

$ucking congress delayed it. We needed those Rafael so badly now. Things could go bad but I doubt mota bhai is too worried about it because Bakis dont have funds to survive more than 1 week. Yaar dushman bhi mila to wo bhi gili chaddi wala. 

Can't rule out a misadventure from Pakistan.

Their awaam has mounted pressure on their army that you have eaten funds and every corner plot of the country. Now you have PM of your choice. Ab kuch karo ya har baar Twitter statement hi doge.

8 hours ago, dial_100 said:

$ucking congress delayed it. We needed those Rafael so badly now. Things could go bad but I doubt mota bhai is too worried about it because Bakis dont have funds to survive more than 1 week. Yaar dushman bhi mila to wo bhi gili chaddi wala. 

2 more months to go to get first delivery. However I am waiting for those S-400. Still 3 years atleast.

What is cetainity is, Right now ISI , Army and Various militant heads are definitely in meeting rooms.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

2 more months to go to get first delivery. However I am waiting for those S-400. Still 3 years atleast.

What is cetainity is, Right now ISI , Army and Various militant heads are definitely in meeting rooms.

Let them be. If pak continues to spend their left overs on fighting with india then it will implode very quickly.

WHo knows, but I think they are fattus. I think we will have few internal issues and we will have to deal with it. WIth progress, there will be definite change. Because now security will be with center, I think L&A will improve drastically even in the valley. 

4 hours ago, Stuge said:

what do you want us to become ? Pakistan in future ? 

I'm 100% sure that Indian armed forces will never attack civilians even at the most extreme cases. But a sophisticated approach to counter terrorism is a must if another 26/11 happens, instead of getting triggered and reacting with full blown aggression.

Edited by MechEng

3 hours ago, FischerTal said:

war is dirty. also, we have done that in the past. 

harvesting in terrorism is much more dirty ..India  will become Pakistan if you have such approach which Pakistan employed against India.

16 hours ago, G_B_ said:

As i said, we have newly bolstered artillary. Make full use of them. You dont need jets. Turn Pok into a shelling zone.

For all the arm-chair generals on the forum - no matter how the Indian army has war-gamed different scenarios, its a rare conflict where the opponent reacts exactly as you predict or expect.  When that happens, you have spectacularly one-sided conflicts - such as the lightning invasion and conquest of France by Nazis, or the total victory achieved by Indian army in Bangladesh. 

In most cases, the opponent is also able to strategize and find avenues of action where they hold potential strategic advantage and even 'surprise'.  

The smartest thing Pakistan could do here, is to delay 'kinetic action; at least for a few weeks.  IA will be at peak levels of alertness and preparedness.  By letting three four weeks go by, you allow for a bit of complacency to set in.  Folks will inevitably start to relax a bit, and that is the window of opportunity.  The question is, can the PakMil mafia afford to wait that long?  And if they somehow manage to hold off the extremist hordes in their country, baying for 'revenge', then come the financial constraints (and calendar) imposed by FATF and IMF - when exactly is the next FATF evaluation scheduled for?  When does the IMF start releasing its tranches of loans?  Pakistan can ill-afford any negative action on that front.  So that hems them in quite a bit.  

Realistically, the only logical option for them is to unleash the jihadis.  Plausible deniability, even when obviously flawed, would appear to be a non-negotiable pre-requisite for them.  But the problem is that the PakMil mafia and the country of Pakistan don't exactly have their interests and incentives on the same page.  And the question is the calculation that PakMil mafia will make - Can they afford to be seen as "not doing anything"?  And for how long?   I'd say the answer is No to the first question, and 'a very limited time' for the second. 

Interesting times ahead.  And challenging too.   Let's hope the violence stays to a minimum, and needless lives of any country are not wasted on this senseless 'dispute'.  

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

For all the arm-chair generals on the forum - no matter how the Indian army has war-gamed different scenarios, its a rare conflict where the opponent reacts exactly as you predict or expect.  When that happens, you have spectacularly one-sided conflicts - such as the lightning invasion and conquest of France by Nazis, or the total victory achieved by Indian army in Bangladesh. 

There are 3 criteria, detection, prevention, and correction. We now are on prevention mode, thus the huge army at JK, and not allowing local leaders to provoke others, next also informing other countries diplomats privately. But we have to be alert to detect any changes, and then counter it accordingly.

On 8/7/2019 at 1:01 AM, sandeep said:

Ultimately I view the average Pakistani as a fellow human being, and a fellow child of the Indus civilization

Just let it go man :facepalm:

The diverging paths we have taken are set in stone. We have more in common with Lankans, Nepalis, hell even a section of the Bangladeshi society. Pakistanis and us couldn't be more opposite than we already are.