UAE backs India's stance on Article 370, bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir !!!

velu

UAE_Reuters_380.jpeg

The United Arab Emirates backed India on its decision to revoke provisions of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir and bifurcate the state into two union territories.

The Gulf nation's ambassador to India Ahmad Al Banna said he viewed India's decisions relating to Jammu and Kashmir as an internal matter of the country.

"We expect that the changes would improve social justice and security and confidence of the people in the local governance and will encourage further stability and peace," he was quoted as saying by the Gulf News.

probably only china ( sort of neutral stand ) and north  korea are with pakistan in this :giggle:

https://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/uae-backs-india-s-decision-on-article-370-bifurcation-of-j-and-k-119080601464_1.html

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

congrats to UAE  ... :bandit:

Imran Khan sold Pakistan after Pulwama. I remember Trump claiming that they (USA and UAE) have resolved long standing issue between. 2 nations. Never came out what exactly was it.

12 hours ago, mishra said:

Imran Khan sold Pakistan after Pulwama. I remember Trump claiming that they (USA and UAE) have resolved long standing issue between. 2 nations. Never came out what exactly was it.

Trump is Gospel truth, from the last 72 hours atleast ... :bandit:

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Trump is Gospel truth, from the last 72 hours atleast ... :bandit:

Nope. He isn’t. He is not a leader. So didn’t knew how to react to offer from Pakistan. Later on must have been told to shut his mouth.

Diplomatically Modi had got Imran and Pakistani army by their balls once F16 crossed. And then he released it without asking anything in return. I feel That Chai :tee: was For media.

Edited by mishra

Nope. He isn’t. He is not a leader. So didn’t knew how to react to offer from Pakistan. Later on must have been told to shut his mouth.

Diplomatically Modi had got Imran and Pakistani army by their balls once F16 crossed. And then he released it without asking anything in return. I feel That Chai :tee: was For media.

damn boy, we didnt know that. good for you peeps. ... :bandit:

^ BTW same thing happened during Kargil. There was just once or twice it was reported that India has given clear ultimatum that we will attack all across the Border. 

Next i got this confirmation , after 10 years from nazam Sethi

and who said this today in August 2019? :bandit:

33 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

damn boy, we didnt know that. good for you peeps. ... :bandit:

and who said this today in August 2019? :bandit:

Only Pakistani show how much they know internal details on National Security on news channels. Indian put a disclaimer.

As far as grab by the balls is concerned, Pakistan was seen as agressor, American were asking how the hell Pakistan used their weapons against India jeopardising 100+ billion deal, Chinese were mum and Saudis were seeing their pet mad Dog was about to be executed.

So, do u think India just walked off the table for Captain  Abhinandan when Pakistan was bound to return him?

Or do  you think somehow, while of world value you more.

So all I am doing is making intelligent guess based on statement of only bufoon in that chamber who could have spilled the bean

Only Pakistani show how much they know internal details on National Security on news channels. Indian put a disclaimer.

As far as grab by the balls is concerned, Pakistan was seen as agressor, American were asking how the hell Pakistan used their weapons against India jeopardising 100+ billion deal, Chinese were mum and Saudis were seeing their pet mad Dog was about to be executed.

So, do u think India just walked off the table for Captain  Abhinandan when Pakistan was bound to return him?

Or do  you think somehow, while of world value you more.

So all I am doing is making intelligent guess based on statement of only bufoon in that chamber who could have spilled the bean

again, Okay ... :bandit: 

13 minutes ago, veer said:

who da f* cares about UAE if they are backing or not??

They-have master slave relationship. Slave will be punished or rewarded depending upon service they provide.

Agrree with your basic point, we can ignore what Pakistani Master thinks, but we can put/ remind slave his position 

9 hours ago, Ranvir said:

This is petty squabbling. You should try to compare yourself to people who are better, that's the only way you will improve.

However most Indians are just happy with being better than Pakistan.

exactly.. a lot of bickering on net from Indians regarding any pakistani topic is just waste of time..