Imran warns of another Pulwama in response to India's revoking of 370

rangeelaraja

Surprising Imran has not ranted about his Atomy Taakat yet, I think Pakistan is the reason behind the mass hatred of Muslims across the globe, their power hungry Lukkha Qaid Eh Hajaam is the reason behind this debacle, if not for his and Nehru Gandhi collective Brain fart, this Jaahil country wouldnt have existed and India would have truly shone as a Nation and would have flourished as Sone ki Chidiya it was known to be.

7 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Surprising Imran has not ranted about his Atomy Taakat yet, I think Pakistan is the reason behind the mass hatred of Muslims across the globe, their power hungry Lukkha Qaid Eh Hajaam is the reason behind this debacle, if not for his and Nehru Gandhi collective Brain fart, this Jaahil country wouldnt have existed and India would have truly shone as a Nation and would have flourished as Sone ki Chidiya it was known to be.

:rotfl:

Don't think Pakistan wants to see 97000 army men surrender to Indian army again like in 1971 and their top army man being forced to sign the surrender treaty. If that happens once again it will be a shame.

Moreover Pakistan cannot afford war expenses even for 10 days. Like recent war, Imran will keep begging for India to stop war once he sees he has run out of petty cash.

Edited by Straight Drive

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I would like Modi and Imran to play a cricket match for Kashmir. Whoever wins gives Kashmir azadi.

You do know the so called Azaadi means putting Sharia System and further genocide  of non Muslims. Till date, the so called Kashmiri Assembley house hasnt passed right to education, Social equality, minority upliftment, transparency and other bills. This was bloody dysfunctional, not fit for purpose House, was bound to doom.

In near future, I can see, Kashmiris will continue to remain concubines of Abdullahs and Muftis, Jammu will continue to fight Abdullahs but  biggest beneficiary will be LAddakh.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Why is Imran Khan or Pakistani worried whether India imposes A370 or 786 or whatever. It is internal to india. They don't want it to be developed.

Till 4th Augusts, their intellectuals, Army and Parliament was not ready to recognize Article 370. Now when we have scrapped it, Then also their tummy hurts.

They themselves dont know what they want.

@KeyboardWarrior