Bhuvneshwar kumar hates taking wickets !!!

velu

19 hours ago, Nikola said:

He does in odis. I have recently said in one of my thread that he has picked 0 wickets in whole worldcup during first powerplay which really counts. In end he manages to get figures like 1-48 or 2-53 and kohli seems to be happy with it. Never saw him running through quality side.

that has been his story for 2-3 yrs now 

It all depends on captain Kohli which player he wants in his playing eleven. If he's so content with batsmen hogging crease for a long time without increasing the scoring rate & bowlers happy to do the containment job so be it. 

Bhuvi had an underwhelming WC, his ankle injury also affected him & I would have totally preferred Shami over Bhuvi in the semis. 

Edited by Turning_track
On 8/7/2019 at 1:34 AM, velu said:

bhuvneshwar-kumar-1250.png

just checked the scorecard ..

scorecard analysis .. 

@Nikola  if someone trollvotes me , enable your bots for me :pray: 

But but but...he is our premier strike bowler. A strike bowler who doesn't strike :p: He is our answer to Glen Mcgrath :laugh: He can bowl thunderbolt speed of 125ks with an even slower knuckle ball. I call him knuckle kumar. @express bowling Please provide more stats on this garbage trundler who was picked ahead of Shami by rat and bewda in the SF. Shami would've had NZ for breakfast, lunch and dinner

kohli likes BK because he is the type of sincere, honest trier who is not very talented and therefore does not challenge kohli's fragile ego. if there were ways to dispose of bumrah and kuldeep, rat would do it. even with shami, we have seen him in and out of them team despite being a genuine wicket-taking force in ODIs. and, when it comes to batting, we already saw the mess that rat and bewda created with middle order.

wo sab choro in planned t20 series against banned ZIM in jan our top3 will play or not. Wishing for their good health :pray: as there are few practice matches as well against banned zim and hope to see our top 3 demolish mighty zim A side in practice matches. We would like to take the attack from warm up matches it self....yeeeee kohli kohli kohli..:dance: